Chapter 6 : On the Pirate's Deck

I waved my hands in disappointment. These explaination will never work out.

"I think this girl has really lost her sane. Should we throw her out too?" a fat looking man replied.

"Relax George, give her time. I am sure she has her own reasons." Said the pirate guy.

"This all happened because of the pendant. Wait I'll show you." I hurried my fingers in side my pocket and took it out.
"Now you see--- WHA---"
Suddenly a huge wave came across the ship and it wrecked. I lost my balance and unfortunately the pendant slipped from my hand and fell somewhere on the deck. As the wave passed away, I started searching for it.

"I guess now you had lost that chain right? She is either mentally sick or a spy" A harsh voice from behind.
An old man who was so old that I am sure if another wave hit this ship then this man will surely die of heart attack.

"For god's sake please believe me. I need to find that pendant as soon as possible so that I can go back and you people can be sure that I'm not a LIAR!!" I yelled out of anger.

"Take it easy Father and you too girl. You are lost and I believe that. And about your pendant, it's a huge ship and finding a small thing would be nearly impossible here. We can try finding it."

I sighed and started looking everywhere but no use. Tears rolled down my cheeks thinking probably I can never go out from here and will be stuck forever.

"Stop worrying. If you got here by accident then someday you can get back too. You are safe in our place. Nobody will harm or bother you. By the way I forgot to introduce myself. I am Eric, the captain of this ship and crew."

I looked at him and our eyes met. I felt like he was the only hope for me now.