The Confession

It was only a few moments, which felt like hours for Madi, that she started fall conscious. She started to hear voices calling her name, asking her to wake up. It was her moms voices. "Madi?" she heard Cadence say. "Come on, honey, wake up" she heard Mallory say. She slowly starts to open her eyes, her vision still kind of blurry. Then, once her vision cleared, she sees the worried expressions on her moms and Echo's faces. "Mom? Mother?" she managed to say. "Ah, Madi, thank goodness you're alright" Cadence said while her and Mallory embraced their daughter, though not too tightly. She helps her sit up slowly and Echo jumps onto the girl's lap, wagging her tail happily and licking her face. Madi chuckled a bit and pets the baby dragon's head, but then she notices the rubble from the curse dragon, and she immediately thought of Ian. "Where's Ian? Is he alright?" she asks her moms. The two women look at each other and look back at their daughter with soft smiles. "Perhaps you can ask him yourself" Mallory said, wrapping the girl's arm around her shoulder. Cadence does the same thing with her other arm. Then, with that being said and done, they help her up on her feet, being as careful as they could, and they walked over to where Ian and everyone else were, with Echo walking close beside them.

Mallory and Cadence get Madi to the other side of the rubble, where they see Ian, Barley, Laurel and Colt Bronco was. Echo barks out to them, getting their attention. When Ian saw Madi, his eyes slightly widen, his heart almost skipping a beat. "Madi?" he said. The elf girl gives him a soft smile, and she gently removes her arms off of her moms shoulders, and limps towards him. The elf boy moves towards her as well. When they were close enough, they embraced each other, wrapping their arms around one another, but being careful not to hurt each other. "Are you okay?" Ian asks her, wanting to make sure she was alright. "Yea, I'm okay. Are you okay?" Madi replied, asking him the same question. "Yea, I'm okay too" he replied. They separate a bit, but they didn't remove their arms from each other. "What happened after I passed out?" he asks her. Madi swallows the lump in her throat before she answered. "A-After you passed out, all the rubble from the dragon came falling down. I tried to block the debris with my magic, so that you wouldn't get hurt, but the pain became too much for me, and that was when I passed out as well" she tells him.

Ian was surprised to hear this. Madi nearly risked her own life, to save his own. He couldn't help but smile warmly at her. "T-Thanks" he said to her. Both were in awkward silence, not knowing what to say next. Then, Ian's eyes widen as he remembers something. "Oh, uh, I-I got you something, the other day" he said, pulling an object out from his pocket. Madi looks and sees him pull out a small necklace, but sees the blue gemstone within it has been broken. The elf boy notices that and he sadly frowns. "Oh no" he said, looking at the broken necklace in his hand. He looks back up at the girl and said "I'm so sorry. I-I had this whole thing planned out, where I was supposed to give this to you yesterday, but I got so nervous and then all of this happened. Don't worry, I can get you a new one-" Before he said any more, Madi interrupts him. "Hey, it's okay, Ian, it's okay. In fact, I kind of like it this way" she tells him. At first, the elf boy didn't know what she meant, until she tells him what she meant by that. "If you look closely, it looks just like a crescent moon" she said, showing him the gemstone which, indeed, looked like a crescent moon. Ian sees that and looks back up at Madi. "Huh, I guess it does" he said, smiling at her. "May I?" he asks her. The elf girl nods her head and lifts her hair up, allowing him better access, her face flushing a bit. He puts the necklace around her neck while trying to not blush too much. Once it was settled around her neck, Madi admires the now crescent moon shaped gemstone. "Also, it's beautiful no matter what it looks like" she tells him, looking up at him with a kind expression. Ian couldn't stop the blush on his face. Neither of them said anything. It got awkward yet again.

In his head, Ian was curious about one thing. It has been bugging his mind for a little bit now, and he needed to ask Madi about it. "Madi?" he said, breaking the silence between them. "Yes?" she replied. "I-If I might ask, why did you do that? You know, save me? You could've seriously hurt yourself or worse. So, why?" he asks her. The elf girl could feel her face burn with blush yet again. "I, um" she mutters. She started to feel nervous about what she wanted to tell him. 'Okay, Madi, you can do this' she thought. She takes a deep breath and looks up at the elf boy before her. "Well, um, you see, uh. Remember when we were at the cliff with your dad, and you confessed to me that you loved me?" she said, recalling that sweet moment. Ian blushes, his face instantly turning red when he remembered that moment. "Yea, you were going to say something before that buzzing feeling you have started acting up" he said to her. 'Okay, here it goes' Madi thought. "Yes, and what I wanted to tell you was that I...I love you too, Ian" she confessed.

Ian's eyes widen as he hears those words escape Madi's lips. "Y-You do?" he said, wanting to make sure he heard right. The elf girl smiles at him gently and said "yes, I do. For a long while, actually. I wanted to tell you, several times before, but I was too scared and shy about you rejecting me and ruining our friendship. I love you, Ian Lightfoot, with all my heart" she said. Ian couldn't believe his ears. The girl of his dreams loves him back in return. A smile grows on his face. "Wow, this is amazing. You know, I was scared and nervous too, for the same reasons. I've also loved you for that long, as well. I love you too, Madison McClain" he confesses to her. Madi's eyes began to tear up as she wraps her arms around him again in a loving embrace. The elf boy returns the hug, being careful not to squeeze her too tightly. Then, without either of them realizing it, Ian kisses the elf girl right on the cheek, just a small little peck. Both of them look at each other, their faces filled with blush. "I-I'm so sorry. I wasn't sure if you wanted t-to do that o-or if you even liked it" Ian said, stuttering and stammering with his words. As he continued to do this, Madi could only smile warmly at him. Then, with as much courage as she could muster, she kisses him on the lips, instantly silencing him. The elf boy's eyes widen, his body stiff as a board. The elf girl pulls away before he could even return it, her face more red then it was before. "Y-You kissed me" he said, looking at her with wide and lovestruck eyes. "Y-Yea, did you like it?" she asks him, a little nervous about what he's going to say. "Y-Yes, yes I did. As a matter in fact, I-I loved it" he tells her. Madi looks up at him, happy and relieved. Ian lightly smiles and gently reaches out to cup her cheek, gently caressing it. "Do you care if we...did it again?" he asks her. The elf girl nods her head, and at the next moment, their lips connected once again. Madi wraps her arms around Ian's neck, while Ian wraps his arms around her waist, bringing each other closer and deepening the kiss.

Meanwhile, Barley, Echo, Laurel, Colt, Cadence and Mallory watch on as Madi and Ian embrace each other and share their first kiss. "Well, it's about time" the centaur cop said. Everyone nods their heads in agreement, while the older teen mutters to himself with a smile on his face "way to go, little brother". Corey, who has finally managed to get back up, walks up to them and said "hey, what did I-". Before she said any more, she looks and sees the two younger teens in a loving embrace. "Oh!" she said quietly, not wanting to ruin this sweet moment. As they watched, Ian and Madi release each other from the kiss, dazed looks upon their faces. "Wow" they both said, looking into each other's eyes. Then, without giving them a warning, Echo runs up to them and jumps into the elf girl's arms, licking hers and the boy's face, causing them both to laugh and chuckle. After she calms the baby dragon down a bit, she looks back up at the elf boy and said "I'm sorry that you weren't able to see your father, Ian". "It's alright, Barley deserved it more than I did" he tells her. Madi gives a soft smile to him. "Although, while he was talking to Dad, Barley did tell him something, and then he told it to me. He said it was about you" he continued. The elf girl got a curious look on her face. "What did your dad say?" she wondered. Ian wraps his arms back around her and said "he said that when he mentioned you to Dad, he said that you must be a very special girl. One that would do anything for the sake of others. Never lose someone like her, because you'll never find another person like that in a lifetime" he explained. Madi's eyes widen a bit. She smiles up at the boy in front of her. "If I was able to see him, I'd like to thank him for his kind words" she said. Ian returns the smile and pulls her into another loving embrace. Echo removes herself from Madi's arms and jumps down on the ground, runs off, and jumps into Cadence's arms, who gently pets her and continues to watch the newly couple with her wife and friends.

Okay, two things. One, I hope you guys liked the Spider-Man: Far From Home reference I put in here and that you guys requested. I liked it also, I think it was really cute. Two.....MADI AND IAN KISSED!! IT'S ABOUT TIME, YOU TWO!!
Anywho, we're almost at the end of our story. I'll be making the last two chapters today and I might upload them either today or tomorrow.
With that being said, I love you all and have a good day/night!