Chapter 37

F r e y a.

I hissed and clutched my head that was pounding so hard. I really don't remember what happened after being dragged by Roman. I snap my eyes open only for my breath to stick on my throat.

My hands were taped with silver chains that were already causing blisters to form on both wrists. I glanced around the room in fear, my eyes widening at the sight of the dirty, barely lit room I was in.

'Shea?' I called out for her.

'Freya, where are we?' She growls, pacing around in my head.

'I don't know.' I replied sniffing the air only for me to almost gag at the horrible pungent smell of rotting flesh.

However, few minutes later, heavy steps descend down the stairs, almost creepily. I shut my eyes almost unconsciously, my heart beating so hard against my chest. I peeked slightly and what I see, takes away the little breath left in my lungs.

A broad, bald man with two large scars on his face stood staring straight at my face, his eyes cold as ice, a murderous look on his face.

"I know you're awake." He grunts taking a massive step towards me that I had not to to react or move away. He grabs my hand and pulls my hair away again and right before my eyes, his eyes begins to shine with pure happiness and satisfaction.

"I've finally found you." He breaths out as he stares at the crescent birth marks on my ears. What is it with this people? What interest them with my ears?

"What are you talking about?" I glare at him, although inside, I was already melting with pure fear.

"You don't know what you are, do you?" He asked, a sarcastic smile, curls on his lips. Instead of replying, I glare at him.

"Well, I am going to show you what you are." He smirked and drags me out of the disgusting room.

"What ...what are you doing?" I hissed as he kept his pace and I almost plummet to the gross floor. He however ignores my stumbles and leads me to a room filled with bottles with purple substance in. A torture room.

He pulls a needle and forcefully pricks my finger and presses it hard causing more blood to form on it.  I watch in horror as he swipe the crimson liquid of my finger and gently apply it on his scarred face. Right before my eyes, I watch as the deep scars on my his face begin to disappear, leaving it smooth and scarless.

I blink, once, twice, thrice trying to understand what just happened. His scars just healed?

"What?" I whisper, my eyes widening in confusion and fear.

"You're a blood bender. Your blood is able to heal and kill, it just depends on you." His grin widens in mirth, "Imagine how much money I would earn selling your blood. There would be no more deaths in the world, no more plastic surgeries to rectify burn marks or scars. No more pain amd suffering." His eyes fog over with just for money and power.

"No one would buy my blood just for mere scars." I retort and instead he chuckles, his eyes crinkling with humor.

"You have no idea what extent people would go to get what they want. You, Freya will be the source of my money. But before that, he'll need to be gone." He states, a smile forming on his lips once again.

"Who?"

"Well, he banished me from my own pack, why wouldn't I just take his life. What is even more sweet, is you his mate. It would be so easy." He exclaimed with a glint in his eyes.

My mind connects the clues and my mind goes blank as untamed fear clouds my mind.

"Malcolm." I whisper. He pats my cheek gently.

"I knew you were a smart one." He states and smiles again.

"Well, before that, I need more of your blood to create myself a cure for my scars. Wouldn't want my brother to see me this way, now would we." He grabs my hand and forcefully straps me to a bed. I knew struggling would do me more harm than good.

I close my eyes and pray that Malcolm gets to me before he sucks me dry of my blood because with the look in his face, he wouldn't be stopping anytime soon.

"What's your name?" I ask and he  leans closer to me with a dangerous look.

"Ricardo but my little brother called me Rick."

"Who?"

"Malcolm. It's time fora family reunion."

***

Not the best but okay, I guess.

Ha! Ricardo! We are so so close people!

Thank you so much for reading.
Kiera_Ze_Pug and dani_daggers awinterlightsI really appreciate it!

Vote . comment. Share.