Gone?

"Take a seat." He ordered.

I didn't move from my place and he took out a gun.

"Move!" He shouted. I jumped a little and rushed to my couch. I was sitting across from him and he looked very mad.

"Tae get her phone" He ordered.

Tae came to get my phone and I did hold back. He gave me the look though and I gave it to him. I didn't even want to look up anymore.

"Do me a favor and I won't kill you." He said.

I looked up at him as he went through my phone and I got nervous.

"You called this officer didn't you?" He asked.

I didn't answer him as I smelled death and fear taking over my body. He slammed his hand on the table that was in between us.

"Yes!" I shouted as I wanted to cry.

He laughed and said "You will fix this problem that you caused."

I softly asked "How?"

He said "He will call you and ask why you called. You will say that you saw a guy. The guy that you will tell him that you saw is Tae."

I looked up at him confused and then at Tae. Was he turning in his friend or what?

"Got it?" He said holding my phone in his hand.

I didn't say anything. Tae grabbed my phone and handed it to me.

"If you don't. I will use my new baby on you." He said taking out a rifle like if he was going to shoot a big and full crowd.

Tae said "You'll just say you saw a guy there. It's very simple."

The phone ringed and it was him. My hand shaked as I wanted to pick it up and call for help. He pointed the gun at me and not just him but the others too. This was going to turn into a bloody scene. I picked it up and he whispered "Speaker."

"Hello?" I said trying to stabilize my shaky voice.

"Who's this?" The officer asked.

"It's Poe. The girl from the graveyard." I said as I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"Did someone go or do you want to confess that someone went yesterday?" He asked.

I said "I saw a guy come today."

Tae whispered "Tell him you heard him say on the phone that he would be at the graveyard again."

The officer said "I will need you to come by tomorrow to give me a descriptive of the guy."

I said "I heard him say on the phone that he would be at the graveyard again tomorrow."

He hanged up and he didn't even thank me for the information.

"What do we do now?"

Tae said "Jimin you'll still go with Jungkook and Jin."

Jin said "Where is he at?"