Prison

"What's wrong? Can't sleep?" Jin asked as he saw me in the kitchen at 2 a.m.

"I just miss my family and just my normal life." I said looking at him.

Jin said "I think you should get used to the idea of never seeing them again."

"Why?" I asked confused.

He said "You are all over the news and I'm sure your family saw. You know well that families don't accept you into the family after doing something bad or just being involved."

I rubbed my neck and I said "My family isn't like that."

Jin chuckled and said "I said the same about my family but they quickly threw me out."

I raised my eyebrows and said "Oh yeah. You're all over the news too."

He nodded and said "It's fine, though. I knew what I was getting myself into and I don't mind. I'm to rich and handsome for that boring life. I love the action from here."

I asked with concern "What if you end up in jail one day?"

He laughed really loud and said "Mr. Worldwide handsome will never go to jail and if I do. I'll just be visiting for awhile."

He winked as he left the kitchen and I thought about Yoongi. It kind of hurt my feelings he was over there with her. Yoongi is a genius and so caring. He's a bad boy but mysterious. However, I liked that very much and I hated myself for it. I went to bed all sad now.

"Wake up! Poe, come eat breakfast!" Jungkook yelled from outside my door. I opened up my eyes and scratched my head. When I came downstairs Yoongi wasn't at the table.

"Where's Yoongi?" I asked hoping they wouldn't say what I was thinking.

Tae said "With Rose, duh."

Rm looked up at me and said "Yoongi doesn't really sleep here and if he does he wakes up with Rose in bed."

J-hope laughed and said "When were not busy we usually, wake up with some chick in bed."

Jin said "Except Jungkook."

Jungkook said "I'm loyal to IU."

"That's so cute." I said wanting to just eat him with my eyes. He's so sweet I thought.

Jimin said "Jungkook stop waiting on her. That's not cute! It's dumb."

I rolled my eyes and I began to eat. Everyone's phones went off at the sametime and I looked at Tae's screen.

*Message from 1515*

I asked "What is that?"

Tae said "It's Yoongi. Just in case the police get a hold of the phone they won't ever know who it is."

I raised my eyebrows and nodded.

Rm said "Let's hurry up and eat."

Everyone left except me and J-hope. His arm was having bad pain and I couldn't go. He took care of me as the others went to go do, I don't know what.