Frappuccino

Mr. Pac installed in a room and I couldn't stop absorbing all their face expression when we came in with Mr. Pac. They all seemed kind of offended that we didn't go as a team but Yoongi made that feeling go away.

Yoongi "I didn't want to take you all cause I didn't want to get to much attention. Plus, most of you guys are now most wanted and I can't risk losing you guys. We need to keep the circle small."

J-hope said "I can't believe you took Poe, though."

Yoongi said "I got his location when I was with her."

J-hope nodded and I made some bad eye contact with Tae. I looked away and most of them left to go do their things.

Jungkook said "You going to go with Rose?"

Yoongi said "No."

He left to go to his room and I ended up going to mine. I began to remember all their face expressions and I just couldn't believe one of them was a trader. I really disliked Tae but that didn't mean he was the trader. I got out my room and went to go see what each one was doing. I was going to be a stalker now. Jungkook was eating like always and it seemed like he forgot about everything. Jin and J-hope were doing exercise. Rm was watching some kind of action movie and Jimin was cleaning his gun. Once, I looked for Tae he was already watching me and I got the chills. He stood up and went up the stairs. Jungkook coughed and I looked back at him.

He whispered "Act normal."

I wanted to laugh how I couldn't do it. Now, that I knew one of them was a trader like how could you?

Next, morning I got up and saw Mr. Pac packing up.

"What? You're leaving?" I asked very surprised.

Mr. Pac said "Yeah, I am. I need to go back and work. Act, like nothing happened and get no suspects on me."

"I want to go with you." I said.

Yoongi from behind said "You can't leave. You have to stay here or you'll get killed."

I sighed and said "I think I'll get killed either way."

Mr. Pac said "I think it's just best if you stay here."

I said "Just say you don't want me with you."

Mr. Pac said "I don't want you with me."

My jaw dropped and the guys heard sense they began to laugh.

"Why?" I asked heart broken.

Tae said "Why is he going? What if he gets kidnapped again?"

Yoongi said "He won't. He's protected."

I asked "In the middle of the graveyard?"

Mr. Pac said "I'll try to get information about Woozi's body if the police give me any."

Yoongi said "No, I don't want you to much involved or they'll go after you too."

Mr. Pac said "I'll call you either way to see what happens."

Rm left with Mr. Pac and Rose raced inside the house.