Bambam

I got a text from Mr. Pac to just go home for now. He would tell me when I would go back. I had a feeling he wanted to fire me or I was fired because of this dumb mafia guy. I went home and threw myself on my bed.

"Get up." He ordered from behind.

I sat up and looked at him mad. I didn't do as he said and he came to me. I stood up and looked him in his eyes.

"Leave me alone! I'm tired of you. I didn't do nothing to your brother." I said really mad.

Yoongi said "Tell me why the cameras just stopped working! You obviously know something."

I pushed him away from me and yelled "Get out my house or I'll call Buke right now to come and get you."

Yoongi said "'Call him and tell him. He'll take you in too for hiding information from him."

I pushed him again and told him to leave. He took out his gun and pointed it towards my forhead.

"I'm telling you the truth! I have a little sister too. I would be very angry too if someone took her body and I didn't know to where. I promise you I have nothing to deal with any of this. I just found out he's your brother and that you're in the mafia." I said trying to get him to calm down. I didn't want to die for something I didn't even do.

He put the gun down and sighed.

"I guess someone is trying to put you in jail." He softly said.

He was right but I didn't want to deal with him anymore.

"Look just get out. You literally got me in trouble with the law and I think I got fired from my beautiful job." I said as I walked to open my door for him to leave.

He walked out my room and I let out a sigh. I turned on my Tv and tried to forget about today.

*Breaking news Bambam one of the most wanted mafia in the world is under attack by another unknown mafia. Police are on their way to see if he'll finally get captured.*

I widen my eyes and thought what if it was Yoongi with his gang. I turned off the Tv and went to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. I heard a knock as I ate and wondered who it would be. I didn't think it was Yoongi as I told him to never come back. I opened the door and a guy covered half of my face. I woke up tied up to a chair and a guy was sitting on my couch.

"Who are you? Why did you tie me up?!" I yelled at him.

"Tell Min Yoongi that Bambam was here and that I have nothing to deal with his dumb brother. If he dares to attack my place again I'll kill him and his gang. I wouldn't mind killing you too." He said.

"I have nothing to deal with any of your stuff or his. Just leave me out of this!" I said mad.

Bambam said "Oh don't act like you have nothing to deal with this. Obviously, you have alot to deal here since that obsessed Buke is after you too."

"Untie me!" I shouted.

Bambam said "I won't cause I know Yoongi will come and save you."

I said "No he won't! Now, untie me! I don't know why you tie me up for."

Bambam said "You know what? I was planning on leaving but now that I know he'll come. Maybe, I'll kill him and his gang."