Shot

I lifted up my head when I heard shouting "Prisoner Ill! He collapsed on the floor for no reason!"

"Yoongi!" I shouted from my seat. I stood up and ran after him.

The police officers grabbed me and I shouted "Let me go!"

I was put back in my seat and I didn't even know how to feel anymore. "My family was dead and now Yoongi was in the hospital. I didn't know what was going on or where the boys were at?!" I questioned myself.

"Let's go. Buke is here." The officer said.

They held onto me but I tried to hold back. I looked into the room Yoongi was in and I shouted "Yoongi!"

The doctor came to close the door but before he did Yoongi winked at me. I looked away confused and saw Buke come towards me.

"Give her to me!" He yelled.

"Why was he so mad?" I asked myself.

He held onto my arm roughly and asked "Where's Yoongi?"

"Inside sir. He's getting checked." The officer replied.

Buke asked "Is he alone?"

He said "Yes."

Buke shouted "GET BACK IN THERE OR HE'LL ESCAPE LIKE THE OTHERS YOU DUMBA-"

I widen my eyes and looked ahead of me.

"Let her go or we'll shoot you!" J-hope shouted.

Buke laughed and said "Do it! I dare you."

The rest of the boys pointed there guns at him and shot at the sametime. He fell to the ground and I ran to them. I looked at his poor leg but I wasn't going to back down now.

"Uncuff her!" Jin ordered the officer.

He ran to uncuff me and backed away.

Buke said "You will pay for this!"

J-hope asked a silly question "Who shot you though?"

I saw Yoongi run out through the back door and I gasped.

"Let's go!" I shouted.

We left running before more cops came and I asked "What is going on?!"

Jungkook said "We need to hurry and catch up to Yoongi."

I wasn't understanding anything anymore. I just knew I wanted to cry. When Rm arrived with the car I sat in silence and didn't ask anything anymore. We got home and everyone ran inside.

"What was happening?" I asked myself.

Everyone ran to Tae's room and he was half naked. I looked to the corner of the room and Rose was there to in same condition.

"Why did you do it?! Where's Woozi's body?!" He asked as he yelled at Tae's bloody face.

I looked around me and noticed that Tae was missing when they came to rescue me. The boys weren't doing nothing and that's when I realized he was the trader this whole entire time!