Tire

By the time I woke up I wasn't tied up to my bed anymore but I was so embarrassed. I held my wrist and moved them around. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I was ashamed of myself but it was the drugs fault. I didn't even want to face him and apologize. I had never done such a thing like that before especially to someone like him. I blushed again, how I remembered I was all over him and violating his lips. How can I even leave this room without feeling like this? I looked down at my shirt and remembered his touch under it. I got goosebumps just remembering it but I kind of liked it. I can't believe I didn't even want him to stop last night. I wasn't even trying to stop him. What if I act like nothing happened last night? I smiled like I was very smart. I heard a knock on my door and looked towards it.

Jungkook said "It's just us in the house. I know you don't have clothes. So, let's go get you some."

"Where's everyone?" I asked.

Jungkook shrugged and I felt like he just didn't want to tell me nothing.

*In the car*

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked without making eye contact with him.

Jungkook said "You just seem very quiet."

"I think my head is going to explode." I said as I rubbed it.

Jungkook looked at me a couple of seconds and said "That means the effects of that drug is finally leaving."

I shrugged and closed my eyes. We got to the store and got me some clothes. I felt bad that he was buying all of this but he said he was filthy rich. However, I think it was bad money. When we finally got home Yoongi was in the living room with the guys. I didn't even dare look into his eyes. So, I just went upstairs and ignored everyone around.

I put the items down and Jungkook said "Come and eat."

"I'm not hungry." I said with a smile.

Jungkook said "You better come downstairs and eat."

I kind of got scared of the way he said it. I just nodded my head and went downstairs. I didn't feel like eating cause I was to embarrassed.

Rm asked "Poe, how you feeling?"

I gave him a soft smile and said "I have a headache but I should be fine."

J-hope said "We'll make Mark pay for what he did."

"Don't, please. It's fine. Let's just leave things like this." I said as I didn't want any of this to got any further.

Tae asked "Are you defending him?"

I looked at him offended "No. I just don't want anymore conflicts."

Jimin said "We have to kill him or there will be more conflicts."

"Why not just put him in jail like normal police officers." I asked.

Jin said "Cause we aren't normal police officers. We're fake police officers."

"What?" I asked very shocked that I think the headache left.