Trick

Now, that they are all being looked for by the police then there is no possible way of me leaving this place. I really didn't want to disappoint my family or be a criminal like this.

"Are you done with your food?" A recognizable voice asked.

I looked up and my eyes widen.

"Dude, are you crazy?" I asked in a whisper tone.

Yoongi said "No, I'm not but I know you are."

He unlocked the door and arrested me.

I said "I don't want to go with you."

Yoongi said "If you think by getting put in jail will save you from Mark and Bambam you are very wrong. Your literally putting yourself in a pot of gold for them to violet and kill you."

I said "I-"

He hushed me and pulled me out. He put his hand around my arm and walked me out.

"Where is she being transferred?" Another officer asked.

"She's going to get interrogated." Yoongi answered.

The officer nodded and he took me away. I got very confused and when I was about to get there another officer called the one that was holding my arm.

He said "Stay here by the door until Buke comes back."

Once he left, the alarm went off and the lights turned off. The emergency light came on and some officers began to run. Yoongi blended into all of the crowd and made a sign to run. I made a run for the exit door and then he came afterwards. A van approached us real quickly and we got in. He took the handcuffs off and I wasn't happy with how I escaped.

"You will be all over the news." I said as I looked at him.

Yoongi said "You got it Rm?"

Rm said "Yup. The system just restarted and erased pretty much all the process."

I said "Why did you come for me anyways?"

Jimin said "Thanks to you we didn't get caught."

Jungkook said "It's just to show that were very grateful for telling us."

Yoongi said "Yet, you left the house."

I looked away and glanced back at him. I said "I told you I needed a phone. If you won't give me what I want then I'll go look for it. I'm not one of your gang members or your girlfriend."

Yoongi said "I know but I told you not to, cause it was to dangerous."

I questioned him "And? You don't think going to the club is dangerous?"

He chuckled and said "I'll go knowing that I got everything under control. That club is mine for your information."

I said "Yeah well you cared what Rose wanted. So, I care about what I wanted and be grateful I left. If I didn't then you would have lost most of your gang in jail."

Yoongi said "Yeah thanks alot that you got the police looking out for most of us."

I pointed my finger at him. "Hey! I didn't snitch on you. I just informed you guys what was going on and that's it."