Four

The next day Chan ended up starting to make there first song with the help of Jisung and Changbin.While the dance line Minho, Hyunjin and Felix came up with the choreo for the song.
Woojin was helping both Seungmin and Jeongin work on there vocals.

"The song. The song is done." Chan said as he rushed into the main practice room where Woojin and the other two boys where. "Really." Seungmin and Jeongin said at the same time. Chan nodded and handed them their parts. "Now we just have to record the vocals and learn the choreography." Chan said looking at the paper.

"Alright, Seungmin I'll record your vocals first." Chan said as he gestered for Seungmin to follow.  Leaving Woojin and Jeongin alone. "I'm going to head back to my practice room." Jeongin said as he picked up his stuff. "Okay." Woojin replied as he looked back at Jeongin who was heading out the door. He walked down the hallway to the practice room. When he opened the door he was surprised to see Hyunjin there.

"Oh I thought you where still coming up with the choreography." Jeongin said as he set his stuff down. Hyunjin sighed and looked at Jeongin with a small smile. "I finished my part." Hyunjin said as wiped his sweat away with the towel around his neck. "So now I'm just practicing." Hyunjin said as he grabbed his water bottle.

"Have you done your vocals yet?" Hyunjin asked Jeongin who shook his head. "No Chan us working with Seungmin right now." He said sitting down on the couch. Hyunjin nodded his head, his gaze never leaving the younger. Jeongin laid back and closed his eyes, his shirt revealing his stomach just a bit. Hyunjin looked at the revealed skin and bit his lip, pushing away the thoughts that ran through his head.

"Hey Hyung do you want to go do karaoke with me." Jeongin asked as he sat back up. "Karaoke?" Hyunjin questioned looking at Jeongin who nodded. "Yeah Changbin and Jisung have a karaoke machine in there practice room." Jeongin said with a bright smile. Hyunjin felt his heart start to beat and a small blush formed on his cheeks at the younger's cuteness.

"Alright." Hyunjin said as he looked away from the younger. Jeongin grabbed Hyunjin's wrist and pulled him to the other practice rooms. Jeongin opened the door and switched on the lights. He walked in and Hyunjin followed.

Jeongin picked up the two microphone and connected them to the karaoke machine. "What song do you want to play?" Jeongin asked Hyunjin who shrugged. "What ever song you like." Hyunjin said as he sat down on the couch. Jeongin scrolled on his phone. Until he clicked one.

Jeongin was the first to start singing. Hyunjin started at the younger examining his every detail, he couldn't take his eyes off the younger he found himself being drawn in. "Jinnie this is your part." Jeongin said looking at Hyunjin who snapped out of the trance and started to Rap the lyrics.

"What are you guys doing."

Hyunjin and Jeongin looked at the door where Jisung was standing. "Karaoke." Jeongin said giving his Hyung a small smile. "Oh, Chan wants you." Jisung said as he walked into the room. Jeongin nodded and quickly made his way out of the room.

Hyunjin sat there and leaned back on the couch. "So how's life." Jisung asked as he opened his soda. "What do you mean?" Hyunjin asked as he looked at Jisung who shrugged. "You broke up with some girl a few weeks ago right." Jisung said as he took a sip of his soda. Hyunjin sighed and looked at the ground. "Yeah she cheated on me. She could at least have tried to hide it." Hyunjin said. Jisung nodded and patted his back.

"And what about Minho?" Hyunjin asked. Jisung scoffed and crushed the empty soda can. "He's such a flirt, the other day he found me at the mall and groped my ass in front of two guys that where 'supposedly' checking me out." Jisung said with a clearly pissed tone. Hyunjin couldn't help but chuckle. He knew that his best friend had a big crush on Jisung and he wasn't afraid to show it.

"But I will admit he does keep my out of some nasty fights.' Jisung said with a long sigh. Hyunjin smiled and nodded.

"Well you should get ready Chan will want to record your part next." Jisung said as he tossed the crushed can into the trash. "Oh and Innie like's strawberry milk by the way." Jisung said as he left the room leaving a confused Hyunjin on the couch. "Strawberry milk huh."

°•°|°|•

"Alright that's all for today." Chan said as he walked into the kitchen. "Ok well I have to get back to work." Woojin said as he grabbed his stuff. "My mom's expecting me to be home in a bit. You guys take care." Seungmin yelled as he followed both Chan and Woojin out the door.

"How about we go to the movies." Felix said with a smile and he stood up from Changbins lap. "Sounds ok to me." Minho said as he walked into the kitchen. "How about you Innie?" Minho asked the younger who nodded. "Hyunjin?" Jisung asked looking at Hyunjin who nodded.

"Alright let's get going." Minho said as he wrapped his arm around Jisung who rolled his eyes. The six of them grabbed their stuff and headed out. Jeongin ended up riding with Hyunjin again which he was pretty much ok with.

When they arrived at the movies Changbin ended up paying for everyone over a game of rock paper, scissors. They sat down in some seats in the middle row, Jisung forced Jeongin to sit with Hyunjin at the other end so he wouldn't see Felix and Changbin make out in the middle of the movie. Hyunjin how ever was kind of happy the younger would get to sit next to him.

"Hey you two go get the popcorn and snacks." Jisung said handing the money to Hyunjin and Jeongin who both nodded. They walked to the counter and waited in line. Hyunjin noticed Jeongin staring at the candy and chuckled. "You can get them you know." Hyunjin said startling Jeongin who blushed in embarrassment. "I don't have any money." Jeongin said as he pulled on his sweater paws. I'll pay for you." Hyunjin said looking at the younger who lit up. "Really." Jeongin said with a smile.

"Yeah and get something to drink to." Hyunjin said. Jeongin nodded and grabbed his snack along with strawberry milk, Hyunjin couldn't help, but find the younger's smile adorable. He was absolutely whipped for the little fox. After they payed and hit the snacks and popcorn they headed back to the theatre where everyone else was waiting.

Hyunjin gave Jisung his popcorn and Felix his snacks. They sat down and waited for the movie to start.

When the movie did start. Hyunjin couldn't look at the screen his eyes where fixed on the younger next to him. Jeongin was fully concentrated on the movie and didn't realize his Hyung was staring at him.
Hyunjin finally started to watch the movie, a few minutes later he felt his shoulder get heavy he looked over to see Jeongin asleep his head resting on Hyunjin's shoulder, his lips slightly parted as he took in breaths.

Hyunjin moved Jeongins hair from his face and stared at the boy. "Adorable." He mumbled.