Sixteen

"Stop it." Jeongin said as he flushed red and shoved Seungmin who was messing with the boy as they walked to school.

Chan was still sick and Jeongin had to walk again, but that didn't bother him since Seungmin was also walking. "You should respect your Hyung." Seungmin scolded making Jeongin roll his eyes. "Your basically the same age as me." Jeongin said with a small giggle.

Seungmin laughed as well, until his phone went off. He pulled his phone from his pocket and looked at it, he gave a small laugh and shoved it back into his pocket as they approached the school. Jeongin happily walked inside Seungmin trying to catch up the to younger as he walked through the crowded.

"Innie wa-" Seungmin yelled, but was cut off by some screaming girls. Jeongin of course looked toward the sound coming from right by his first class his eyes widening as he watched the scene unfold. Standing there was Hyunjin, making out with the new girl..Minhee. Jeongin bit his lip and turned his head, back to Seungmin who already had Felix by his side. "See you at lunch." Jeongin said as he smiled and turned back around swiftly entering his class.

"Prick." Felix mumbled as he watched Hyunjin in disgust. Seungmin nodded in agreement before the two left for class.

Jeongin felt horrible as he sat down. He felt like such a fool for thinking Hyunjin might actually like him. No one could like someone as ugly and stupid as him. He had told both Felix and Seungmin about his crush on the older boy, now he didn't have enough courage to look at Hyunjin.

The older boy had sat next to him, almost as if to mock him. "Alright class, we'll be doing a project. Everyone get into pairs of two." Mrs. Lee said as she looked at the class. Girls giggled as they partnered up with there bestfriends, while others just kinda went with whoever walked up to them.

"Wanna be partners?" A voice asked. Jeongin looked up to see a boy with a small smile on his face. "Sure." Jeongin said softly, the boy nodded and sat down next to Jeongin in a empty desk. Hyunjin looked at Jeongin who was to busy talking with the boy on the otherside of him to notice Hyunjins stares. "Hyunjinnie." Minhee said as she smiled at Hyunjin, he almost felt sick as he heard the name that Jeongin gave him come from her.

He never let anyone call him nicknames, but Jeongin was a different case. He was whipped for the younger boy.

Mrs. Lee explained the project and everything they needed for it before letting the class get to work. "My names Taemin by the way." The boy said as he looked at Jeongin who nodded. "Jeongin."

The two got to know more about each other through the class and eventually started working on the project. Every giggle and laugh made Hyunjin glance over at Jeongin, and Taemin who was flirting with the boy.

Of course Jeongin being to innocent didn't know the difference. Finally having enough Hyunjin stood up and slammed his hands down on the desk glaring at Taemin.

"Mrs. Lee I'd like to switch partners. I think It'd be best if I was the one helping Jeongin since he had trouble on some things." Hyunjin said with a sweet smile. Mrs. Lee nodded and asked for Taemin to switch. Hyunjin moved to the other desk and sat down. Jeongin's eyes averted everywhere except Hyunjin, not wanting to make eye contact with the elder.

Silence went on between them before Hyunjin spoke up. "I'll do the essay, you can be the one to do research." Hyunjin said as he gave Jeongin a small smile, the younger only nodded and fiddled with his fingers.

The whole class period was silent for the two. Jeongin didn't even glance at Hyunjin who was constantly looking at the boy. Minhee who was partners with  taemin was paying  more attention to Hyunjin rather than Taemin. When the bell rang Jeongin stuffed his things into his bag and rushed out the door.

He didn't look back as he made his way to second period where once again Minho wasn't there. Sighing Jeongin rested his head on the table, silent sobs leaving him.

**-*-
Jeongin didn't feel like going to lunch, but he knew that if he didn't his friends would grow worried.

He stopped by the bathrooms to make sure he didn't look like he cried before walking into the the cafeteria. Luckily both Chan and Seungmin where there before anyone else. "Innie. You okay? You look a bit pale?" Chan asked worriedly as he gave a frown to the younger who smiled it off.

"I'm fine Hyung." Jeongin said as he sat down next Chan. Felix and Changbin where next to arrive. Felix sat next to Jeongin, letting the younger lean on him and rest. Minho and Jisung arrived together though they didn't sit anywhere near each other.

"Where's Hyunjin?" Minho asked, finding it odd that the other male wasn't with Jeongin. "What about Woojin Hyung?" Jisung asked, as he took out his lunch. "He said he couldn't come today and that he was sick." Felix said as he rubbed Jeongins back. "Heys whose that girl Hyunjins with?" Changbin asked as he looked across the cafeteria. Jeongin felt his heart sink and his friends turned to look. Hyunjin was sitting with Minhee, his arm wrapped around her waist as they ate.

"What The Hell!?" Jisung shouted as he stood up. Before he could do anything Minho grabbed him and pulled him back down. "No." He said while looking at Jisung who glared at him.

"What do you mean 'Not. I can't just sit around while that asshole hurts my Innie's little heart." Jisung said clearly pissed that Minho wasn't letting him beat in Hyunjins pretty face. "Its okay Hyung. I didn't even like him." Jeongin said with a smile. Felix and Seungmin exchanged looks. Jisung huffed and sat down and started to eat again.

"Hey I gotta run. You know school stuff." Chan said as he stood up and rushed out of the cafeteria. "Bye." Jisung muttered.

"Hey how about we have a sleep over tonight Innie. It can be me, you, Seungmin  and Jisung." Felix said, with a smile, Jeongin nodded and smiled back liking the idea of a sleep over with his friends. "Yeah! We can buy snacks and watch movies and stay up really late." Seungmin exclaimed cheerfully.

"I'm fine with that." Jisung said as he looked at the three boy's.

*-*-**---

Chan knocked on the door once again, his nervousness growing as he waited for an answer. He had been knocking for over a minute now and there was still no answer. He was starting to grow worried.

After a final knock, Chan opened the door and walked inside. He set down the plastic bag he was holding in the kitchen before heading toward the stairs."Woojin?" He called out, but received no reply.

Anxiously he walked upstairs to Woojins bedroom. He hesitantly gave a small knock before opening the door. His eyes widened as he looked at Woojin who was curled in in blankets shivering with his eyes shut. Chan gasped and rushed toward the boy, placing his hand against his forehead.

"Shit. Your burning up." Chan said as he looked at Woojin who was too exhausted to open his eyes. Thinking fast he picked the boy up bridal style and carried him downstairs to the living room. He ran into the kitchen grabbing the bag full of stuff before heading back into the living room. He placed a damp towel on Woojins forehead and covered him in fuzzy blankets that would surely keep him warm. "Jesus Woojin. I thought you where dead." Chan said as he looked at the boy who stopped shivering a bit.

"You s-suppose to be at school idoit." Woojin said as he slightly opened his eyes to look at Chan who softly smiled. "I was the one to get you sick." Chan said, he noticed had quickly Woojins expression changed and frowned.

"Wooj about the other day...I'm sorry...I just.." Chan said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Its fine Chan. Besides its in the past now." Woojin said as he closed his eyes again. Chan hummed and watched as the other rested.

Soon Woojin drifted to sleep leaving Cha to watch over him.

"You don't know how you make me feel."