Thirty

Hyunjin was beyond nervous. Today was Jeongin's birthday the day he was finally gonna ask the younger out, however the only problem was that his Appa had planned a 'get to know each other date' with Jiwoo.

That got in the way with everything. He was suppose to be spending the day with Jeongin. He had mentioned the problem to Changbin and Minho, but they said they had it covered what ever that meant. Now he was currently getting Jeongin's gifts together, he already asked the boy to come over later which meant he had to be home by a certain time, and manage to get away from the 'get to know each other date's

"Hyunjin I'm sorry your Appa." His Eomma started, but was cut off by him shaking his head and giving a small smile. "Its fine Eomma." He said before fixing his clothes and heading out.

He gave an emotionless look when he saw a car waiting for him. Paparazzi where already there trying, to get a good picture. Sighing Hyunjin walked to the car security surrounding him as he got it. He ripped off his mask, as he pulled out his phone and looked to see if Minho or Changbin had texted him. Not a single message nor call.

He placed the phone in his lap and looked out the windows as the car started moving. He really did hope the two could save him from this.

His Appa had set them up to meet at a restaurant to eat before going to the mall to shop. Hyunjin didn't want to be seen with Jiwoo weather it was in public or not he hated the girl. He just wanted to spend his day with his little Innie and nothing more.

"We've arrived." The driver said snapping Hyunjin out of his thoughts. He sighed and put his mask, back on before waiting for the car to stop. He stepped out when they stopped in front of the entrance and when his body gaurd joined in at his side. "Troubled." His bodyguard Jackson asked as they walked into the restaurant. "I had plans for someone important, not for some girl." He mumbled as a waiter showed them to the table. Hyunjin mentally groaned when seeing Jiwoo who smiled as she saw him approach the table. 

He sat down taking off his mask and giving her a cleary fake smile. Jackson stood next to the table, and Jiwoo gave him a dirty look before turning her attention to Hyunjin. "I'd like it if we had privacy." She said earning a him from Hyunjin who was already looking over the menu. "Hes my bodyguard and he doesn't leave my side." Hyunjin said as the waiter approached.

"Ready?" She asked with a soft smile.

Jiwoo ordered first and then Hyunjin the waiter left and Jiwoo was quick to strike up a conversation. "You know I was thinking, if we gave this a try we might actually find interest in each other and it would be good for are companies." Jiwoo said as she gave Hyunjin a sweet smile.

"I'm sorry, but I'm already interested in someone." Hyunjin said with a small smile as he took a sip of tea. "I'm only doing this cause my Appa."

Jiwoo frowned and pursed her lips a bit. "You know you seem close with that boy in are math class." She said glancing at Hyunjin who frowned at hearing her words. "And what of it?" He asked as he gave her a cold look. "Dont play stupid, he's the one. I see the way you look at him Hwang. What would your father think?" She said with a bit of tone in her voice. Hyunjin scoffed and leaned back into the booths seat a small smirk on his face.

"Be careful Park Jiwoo, you might act all high and cocky but I could destroy your families company in a heartbeat." He said, the aura around him changing. Jiwoo tensed as her eyes widen as she looked at Hyunjin who gave a small chuckle. It was a warning one that shouldn't be taken lightly. Hyunjin wouldn't hesitate to to take down anyone who threated Jeongin. "Ma'am." The waiter said as she said down the food. Jiwoo jumped a bit, but played it off with a small 'Oh thanks you.'

They are in silence, the only talking was other people at tables around them. "Sir, it's almost time to leave for the mall." Jackson reminded as he looked at Hyunjin who sighed and nodded. He set down his fort and looked at Jiwoo who did the same. "We should get going." She said with a smile as she stood up. They walked out of the restaurant and to the car that both of them would be riding in. Sighing Hyunjin looked out the window the whole way to the shopping mall.