Eight

"Jeongin breakfast is ready." Mrs. Yang said as she gently shook Jeongin awake. Jeongin opened his eye's and sat up with a yawn. "Morning mom." Jeongin said as he rubbed his eye's. Mrs. Yang smiled and gave a kiss to Jeongin's forehead. "Morning." She said as she stood up from where she was sitting on the bed. Right after Mrs. Yang left Jeongin quickly got dressed and headed down stairs, where his cereal was sitting on the table.

"Morning Innie." Chan said as he ruffled the younger's hair as he walked by. Jeongin made a whining sound and fixed his hair before starting to eat. Once breakfast was over Chan and Jeongin got into the car and headed to school. Chan and Jeongin walked down the hall's in silence until a noisy Felix caught up with them. "Innie." Felix said as he threw his arm around the younger's shoulder. "Hi Felix." Jeongin giggled.

 "Hey can you walk Jeongin to his locker I have to do something." Chan said looking at Felix who nodded. "Thanks mate." Chan said before heading the opposite way. Jeongin looked at Felix who was talking about some weird things that only Felix would talk about.

They stopped at Jeongin's locker and just as he opened his locker loud yelling was heard. "Stop Following Me Asshole." A clearly pissed voice, Felix and Jeongin looked down the hall to see a pissed off squirrel followed by a smirking Minho. "But baby, I thought you liked it rough." Minho said with a chuckle. Jisung growled and turned around throwing a punch toward Minho who blocked it with his hand. 

"Fuck off." Jisung growled before walking toward Felix and Jeongin. "Come on where skipping." He said as he grabbed there wrist. "H-hyung I c-can't skip I have to finish my math packet today." Jeongin said as he pulled back from Jisung who sighed. He then looked at Felix who just shook his head. "I have a meeting with my binnie in the janitors closet." He said giving a wink towards Jisung who rolled his eye's. He looked at Minho who was walking over, a smirk still plastered on his face.

 "That son of a-"

"Jeonginnie." A voice called out. Jeongin looked to see Hyunjin walking over with a smile on his face. "Hey Jinnie ." Jeongin said with his adorable smile that made girls around them coo at the sight. Felix frowned and pulled Jeongin into a hug. "Innie why don't you ever call me any nicknames." The older said with a pout. Jeongin giggled and looked at Felix. "Cause Changbinnie give's you nicknames like you said." Felix turned a dark shade of red, making Minho laugh. Felix mumbled something inaudible and looked away. "Jinnie could you help me with my math today?" Jeongin asked the older who sighed in response. 

"Sorry, but I promised i'd help Jiwoo till her grade's got better." Hyunjin said as he gave the Younger a sad smile. Jeongin only nodded and shut his locker, he understood he couldn't have Hyunjin to himself to help with his math yet he felt a little sad that he couldn't help him with it. Just as Hyunjin was about to ask the younger to walk to class with him, he was cut off by someone else.

 "Hyunjinnie Oppa come one or we'll be late." Jiwoo said as she clung to Hyunjin's arm. Hyunjin really didn't want to go with her, but Jeongin was already walking to class with Felix by his side. Sighing he walked with Jiwoo.

"You know I can't help, but think Hyunjin might actually be taking a liking to Jeongin." Jisung said as he watched Hyunjin walk down the hall with Jiwoo. Minho watched as well, even though Hyunjin wouldn't show it, he was disappointed that he couldn't be the one to help Jeongin when he needed it. "I think you right." He said as he looked at Jisung who was to busy staring to notice. Smirking Minho took the chance to slap his ass.

"You Motherfu-"

||*||*||*||*||

"I'll see you at lunch." Jeongin said as he waved goodbye to Felix. He walked into class and sat down in his usual spot. When Hyunjin walked in he didn't sit next to Jeongin instead he sat with Jiwoo who was talking non-stop as usual.