Twenty Three

Some how Hyunjin managed to get stuck in a bit of a situation.

When he tried to wake the younger up, he ended up in the bed spooning the smaller boy who reached back and whined every time he tried to slip away.

"Innie." He whispered into Jeongin's ear, as he pulled the boy closer to where they where flush against each other. Jeongin whined as he snuggled back into Hyunjin who smiled and chuckled a bit. He wondered how someone so beautiful and kind could exist. He messed with the dark locks of hair playing and twirling it as he waited for the younger to wake up.

"Jinnie." Jeongin said in almost a whisper as turned around his his sleep. He burrowed his face into Hyunjin as he cuddling up to him. The older boy smiled once again and rested his chin on Jeongin head.

Hyunjin glanced over at the clock, notcing that it was already getting late.

He could have just a little nap. It wouldn't hurt anything right?

"HWANG THE FUCK HYUNJIN!" A voice yelled startling both Hyunjin and the sleeping boy in his arms. On instinct Hyunjin pulled Jeongin closer against him as his eyes adjusted to the dark. It wasn't day time, so who the hell was waking him up around midnight?

His eyes caught onto blond hair and he looked at the person's face. Fear rushed through him as he looked to see a clearly pissed Chan who looked like he was about to skin Hyunjin alive.

"H-hyung." Hyunjin muttered as he gulped, now wide awake.

"Wanna explain why your spooning Innie?" Chan asked his eyes narrowing as Jeongin slowly started to wake up. "I- um."

"Channie?" Jeongin mumbled as he looked at the blonde who didn't look happy. Chan glanced at the boy who was still half asleep. "Is it time to go?" Jeongin asked, still not aware of the situation. "I'll grab my stuff." He murmured as he sat up, Hyunjin letting go of his waist as he did.

Jeongin rubbed his eyes and waddled to the door. Chan still glaring at Hyunjin. "Oh, Hyung thank you for you know cheering me up." Jeongin said shyly as he played with the hem of his hoodie.

Quickly the boy left the room, leaving. Chan and Hyunjin alone.

"Thank you."

Hyunjin looked up at Chan who now looked more relieved than angry.  "I was caught up in..somethings." Chan mumbled as he looked down.

"No problem." Hyunjin said with a small smile and a yawn. An awkward silence fell between them and only ended when Jeongin stepped back in the room. "I'm ready Hyung." Jeongin mumbled as he sleepily tapped on Chan's shoulder with a yawn. "Bye Hyung, I'll see you at school."

The two boy's left leaving a tired Hyunjin alone in his room. The sweet smell of strawberries still lingering on the sheets..

Yang Jeongin what are you doing to me?

•••○○○

Minho woke up to Jisung sleeping on his chest, his cheeks red and tear stained. Shorty after the younger had broke down last night he fell asleep on Minho who let the younger sleep.

"Sungie." Minho whispered softly as he brushed away Jisungs bangs. "Wake up."he mumbled. The younger boy whined as he snuggled into Minho's chest. "Five more minutes." He mumbled.

"We have school. We'll be late." Minho said. Jisung shot up his eyes wide as he fell back off of Minho's lap almost hitting the floor if it wasn't for Minho who caught him just in time. "Be careful." He mumbled as he let go of Jisung who just nodded. "Minho I'm s-sorry about last night. I-uh I need to leave." Jisung said as he quickly got up rushing toward the door to put on his shoes. Minho's brows furrowed as he quickly followed the boy grabbing his arm.

"Jisung." Minho yelled, making Jisung look back at him. "Dont apologize. I should apologizing." Minho said as he looked at the younger boy his expression softening.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you hannie I didn't mean to." Minho said as he pulled the boy into a hug holding him tightly.

"So please don't leave me Jisung."

"Stop it your gonna make me cry you idiot." Jisung said his voice cracking mid sentence as he hugged Minho back. He didn't want this moment to end, he wanted to stay in Minho's arms forever. It was comforting, every time with he was with Minho he felt free.

"C-can we just skip today." Jisung mumbled softly as he gripped the fabric of Minho's shirt. "Okay."

°°°##

( Sorry for the short chapter. I've been caught up in school work lately ill get another chapter out as soon as possible. Stay safe guys. ❤