Fifteen

Jeongin sat in the front seat of Minho's car as the elder drove him to the studio. "Why didn't Sungie come with us?" Jeongin asked as he stared out the windshield. "He just wanted to go with Felix today." Minho mumbled as he parked the car. Jeongin furrowed his brows, but didn't push it and got out of the car.

Jeongin walked inside the studio and headed toward the practice room. When he walked in Seungmin and Jisung where already stretching along with Felix who was busy turning on the speakers. "Where's Woojin Hyung?" Jeongin asked as he set his bag down and looked at Felix. "Changing." He said as he hooked his phone up.

Woojin walked in a few seconds later, he looked miserable. His eyes where red along with his cheeks that where puffy. "You okay Hyung?" Jisung asked looking at the older who nodded. "Yeah lets just get started." Woojin mumbled as he stretched. Not long after Felix started the music and everyone started the choreography.

They where getting better and where improving a lot as well. They only had a week left before they preformed which seemed to be creeping up on them. "Arch your back some more." Felix said as he helped Seungmin fix the position. "Thanks." Seungmin said as he continued to do the choreography again. "Hey everything alright?" Felix asked as he looked at Woojin who was spacing out.

"Um yeah.. Hey Felix if that offer is still up I'm willing to take it." Woojin mumbled, making Felix look at him with wide eyes. "But I though you liked Chan?" Felix said to the older who only sighed. "I think it's better for me to move on." Woojin said looking at Felix who nodded.

There was a small knock on the door before it opened revealing Changbin, Minho and Hyunjin. "Where going to get food wanna come?" Minho asked as he held up his car keys. "Your paying." Seungmin said as he walked toward the three older males. "Yeah." Jeongin giggled as he followed behind Seungmin with a smile, Jisung and Felix followed as well while Woojin said he was going home to do some homework.

"Hyung piggy back ride." Jeongin said as he leaped onto Seungmin's back, the older male giggled and gripped onto Jeongin's thighs as the younger draped his arms over his shoulders. Hyunjin watched with a glare, as he bit his lip and turned to look somewhere else. "So Seungmin do you like anyone?" Changbin asked with a small smirk as he glanced at Hyunjin. "Maybe. I'm not quite sure yet." Seungmin said as his cheeks tinted a light shade of pink.

"Innie how about you ride with me." Hyunjin said quickly cutting in, Jeongin looked at the older and smiled. "Okay." Jeongin said as he looked back at the older who smiled at him. Jeongin hoped down from Seungmin's back and walked over to Hyunjin's car.

Jeongin opened the door and giggled as he sat down and buckled up. Hyunjin got in and turned on the car before pulling onto the road following behind Minho. "Hyung. I think Minho and Sungie got into a fight." Jeongin said as he looked over at the older who sighed. It wasn't his place to tell Jeongin what happened do he just gave a small smile. "I'm sure they'll make up soon if they did." Hyunjin said as he looked back at the road.

"Hyung do you like anyone?" Jeongin asked shyly as he looked out the window. Hyunjin raised a brow and glanced at the younger. "No not currently." Hyunjin said, making Jeongin nod. "Why?" "J-just wondering." Jeongin stuttered as he messed with his sweater paws.

It wasn't long before they arrived at the restaurant and got a table before they sat down and chatted. Jisung sat on the other side of Changlix next to Seungmin while Minho sat down by Jeongin who sat next to Hyunjin. Jeongin sipped on his soda as he watched Felix argue with Changbin while everyone else talked. "Innie." Seungmin whined as he looked at the younger, catching the attention of Changlix.

"You know Seungmin you and Jeongin should date." Felix said with a smirk as he took of sip of his drink. Hyunjin choked on air and looked at Felix who only shrugged. Jeongin's face had turned cherry red as he covered his face with his hands.

"So Felix how are things with you and Changbin." Hyunjin said, quickly changing the subject. "Great of course." Felix said as Changbin kissed his cheek. "I'll be back. I need to use the restroom." Jisung said as he stood up and walked to the bathrooms. Minho watched the squirrels every move before standing up and excusing himself as well.

Right after the food arrived, and Minho and Jisung still weren't back. "Maybe I should go get them." Jeongin said while looking in the direction of the restrooms
"Nah they'll be fine." Seungmin said as he picked up his chopsticks.

"Want some?" Hyunjin asked as he looked at Jeongin who smiled and nodded. He held up his chopsticks and fed the younger some of his food. Jeongin giggled and swallowed the food in his mouth. "Its really good." Jeongin said with a big smile. Hyunjin smiled and looked back at his food. "So we only have two weeks till the performance." Felix said as he looked up from eating.
"Where going to do good Hyung." Jeongin said as he looked at Felix with a smile, who nodded.

"So how are the outfits coming along?" Felix asked Hyunjin. "Jimin said she'll be done with them by the end of the week." Hyunjin said as he took a sip of water. "We've finished getting down the lyrics and choreography." Felix said as he continued to eat his food. "So now all we have to do if preform." Felix said as he looked up at Hyunjin who nodded.

Changbins phone vibrated making him look at it. "Minho and Jisung already left." He said with a frown.

"Minho was suppose to pay." Changbin whined as he set his phone down. "I'll pay." Hyunjin laughed as he pulled out his card. "I swear your like literally rich." Felix said while looking at Hyunjin who chuckled.

After Hyunjin payed they headed out

"Thanks for taking me home Hyung." Jeongin said as he grabbed his backpack and opened the door. "No problem Innie." Hyunjin said with a smile as the younger got out. He made sure Jeongin got to the door before  heading off.

As soon as he started driving  his phone rang. Looking at it to see the contact he frowned.

'Minhee....Calling'