Five

"Jeongin come on." Chan yelled from downstairs. Jeongin grabbed his bag and headed downstairs to the kitchen where his mother was waiting. "Here's you lunch box." She said handing it to Jeongin who smiled and nodded. "Be good." She yelled as Jeongin ran to the front door where Chan was waiting.

They headed to the car and got in heading to school.

"Hey Jeongin I won't be able to walk you to class this morning I have something to do." Chan said as they walked in. "Okay." Jeongin said as he watched Chan rush down the hall. He shrugged and walked to his locker. He was hoping Woojin might of been around, but he didn't see the older anywhere. He sighed and opened his locker, pulling out his journal and a few other things.

He headed to class as always and sat down. He was hoping they didn't have a math packet today and they would be doing notes or something boring like that. But he noticed the teacher still hadn't came in yet which was odd. Once the bell rang an unfamiliar person walked in. "Since your teacher is sick today I'll be your substitute. I'm Mrs. Park and if you have any questions just ask. Now since you teacher didn't leave you anything feel free to do what you want." She said. Jeongin made a disgusted face. The lady's shirt was buttoned down three buttons and looked like it was about to pop with how big her boobs where.

She also talked really seductively or well that's from what Jeongin figured since Felix talked to Changbin in that sort of tone.

"Hey Jeonginne" a voice said. Jeongin looked over to see Hyunjin who sat down next to him. "Hi Hyung" he said with his signature adorable smile. Hyunjin felt his lips curl into a smile. "Want some chocolate?" Hyunjin asked as he pulled out the little box. "Where'd you get those." Jeongin asked curiously. Hyunjin undid the ribbon and shrugged.

"A girl gave them to me." He said. Jeongin gasped and Hyunjin looked at him. "You can't share them with me. Those are for you." Jeongin said looking at the box. Hyunjin chuckled and looked at Jeongin. "It's just chocolate Innie and besides there mine right so I can chose to share with you if I want." Hyunjin said as he opened the box. He handed a chocolate to Jeongin who heistitantly took it. He placed it in his mouth and hummed at the sweet taste.

Just as Hyunjin was going to say something. The substitute interupted. "Your really cute you know." She said seductively as she sat down on Jeongins desk. A frown appeared on Hyunjin's face. He didn't like the fact that this woman was using that kind of tone with the younger and he didn't like that fact that it was making Jeongin uncomfortable. "How about you sta-" before she could finish her sentence Hyunjin stood up and almost slammed the box of chocolates on Jeongins desk.

"Innie how about me and you hang out after school." Hyunjin said with a small smirk. Jeongin was confused but nodded. "Sure Hyung." Jeongin said with a smile. Mrs. Park let out a small growl and headed back to her desk. Hyunjin glanced back at her and smirked. He looked at Jeongin who was eating another chocolate, with a smile.

"So where do you want to go?" Jeongin asked Hyunjin. "How about we go get icecream." Hyunjin said looking at the who younger nodded. Hyunjin smiled and sat back down at his desk. Once classes dismissed, Jeongin headed into his second period where he sat down next to Minho. "Where'd you get the chocolates?" Minho asked Jeongin.

"Um a girl gave them to Hyunjin, but then he said I could have them." Jeongin said as he set the box down. Minho raised a brow curiously, but didn't say anything.

When lunch came around Jeongin sat down next to Jisung who was sitting next to Minho.
Of course Minho was flirting with Jisung and no one else had arrived yet so Jeongin was trying to ignore the two.

"Your so stupid." A voice said. Jeongin looked up to see Seungmin and Felix talking to each other while Changbin walked behind them. "Hey do you fish drink water." Felix asked Minho and Jisung who gave him a weird look. "Of course they don't." Seungmin said as he set his bag down. Felix turned and kept arguing with Seungmin.