Twelve

Jeongin finished his breakfast and headed out to the car. They where on there way to school, Jeongin was tired from staying up late and practicing his singing and homework.

Chan parked and they both got out. "Innie your here." Felix said as the younger entered the building. Jeongin smiled and walked with Felix. Chan blinked in confusion as the freckled face boy dragged his little brother down the hall. Felix walked Jeongin to his class today, which was odd since his class was a whole floor from Jeongins. Jeongin walked into class shrugging it off and sitting down at his desk.

"Jeonginnie." Hyunjin said as he walked in and sat down next to the younger. Luckily Jiwoo hadn't arrived so Hyunjin could spend some time with the younger. "Hyung." Jeongin said with a smile.

Hyunjin admired how cute the younger looked and was about to make a comment until the teacher interrupted. "Alright class, today we have two special guest." The teacher said with a smile. The class room door opened and two people walked in. Both looking very wealthy. "Class this is Mr. and Mrs. Hwang." The teacher said looking at the class. People whispered and some gasped as they looked at the two people standing in the room.

Hwang? Jeongin thought as he looked at Hyunjin who held a glare. "As you may know there son is are very own Hwang Hyunjin. They've come to watch and volunteer help in class today." Mrs. Lee said with a sweet smile. Jeongin looked at Hyunjin who didn't seem at all happy. "Hyung are you ok." Jeongin asked softly. Hyunjin stopped his glaring and softened his look as he turned to the younger. "Of course Innie. Now lets check your homework hmm." Hyunjin said to the younger who slowly nodded.

Jeongin wasn't expecting to see Hyunjins parents. He had heard of the Hwangs before, there very rich. They sell jewelry and have one of the best designer companies in Seoul.

"Oppa help me with this?" Jiwoo asked as she walked over to Hyunjin who was busy looking at Jeongins homework. "Sorry I'm helping Jeongin right now." Hyunjin said as he continued to try and ignore Jiwoo. "Oppa~ Pleassee." Jiwoo said with a whine. Hyunjin sighed in frustration and handed Jeongin his homework. "I'll check it at lunch." Hyunjin reassured Jeongin who only nodded in response.

Hyunjin helped Jiwoo leaving Jeongin alone.

"Need help dear." A soft voice asked. Jeongin looked up to see Mrs. Hwang. He blinked and shyly nodded, she looked at the paper and pursed her lips a bit. "Who taught you this." She asked Jeongin with a smile. "U-um Hyunjinnie Hyung." He mumbled as he looked at the paper. Mrs. Hwang blinked in surprise and looked at her son who was busy helping Jiwoo. "Oh." She said an looked down at the paper again.

"Well these are right." Mrs. Hwang said as she pointed to the questions. "Here. This us how you would solve this." She said as he grabbed a pencil and showed Jeongin how to get the answer.

Hyunjin was watching as well, glancing at them every couple of seconds.

Once end of class was near Jeongin said he could do the rest at home and started to pack his things for his next class. "Thank you for the help Mrs. Hwang." He said with a smile. Mrs. Hwang cooed and cupped Jeongins cheeks. "Your so adorable." she a with a smile. Hyunjin watched silently, his Eomma looked at him and gave a soft smile to her son.
When the bell rang Jeongin headed to his second period class and Minho was waiting.

"Hyung. Hyung." He yelled excitedly as he rushed over to sit next to the older. "Yes innie?" Minho asked the younger who grinned in response. "I met Hyunjinnie Hyungs Eomma." He said making Minho's eyes widen. "His Eomma." He said looking at the younger who nodded.

"His Appa and Eomma came to class today to help." Jeongin said as he pulled out his things. Minho nodded, he hoped Hyunjin wouldn't blow a fuse with his parents here.

When lunch came around. Jeongin sat down next to Woojin who wad to busy doing student council stuff to even notice the younger. Jeongin looked around hoping to spot some to sit with him. "Seungminnie sit with me." The younger said looking at Seungmin who obliged. Felix and Jisung where the next two to arrive. While they waited for the others, they discussed things about the song and dance. Which wasn't long since Minho had immediately started to look for Jisung once the younger disappeared from his sight.

"What are you guys talking about." Minho asked as he sat down. The table went silent and everyone started to talk about random things. Minho raised a brow and sighed with a smile.

Chan and Changbin's arrived shortly after both already talking about working on there next song. Hyunjin was not far behind them. He sat down next to Minho and whispered something to the male before going quiet. "So how's practice going?" Chan asked Felix with a raised brow.

"Fine." Felix said as he broke apart his chopsticks. Jeongin followed the act and waited till some else started eating. "Hyunjin dear.." A voice said making everyone at the table look over. "Mrs. Hwang?" Seungmin mumbled looking at the lady walking over to them. "Me and your father and going to eat. We would like for you to come with us." She said giving Hyunjin a smile. "No." He deadpanned.

"I'd rather eat with my friends." He said as he broke apart his chopsticks. "Hyunjin, Mrs. Park's daughter Jiwoo is coming. Me and your Appa would like for you to accompany her. His Eomma said with a gentle smile. "Right now I'm accompanying my friends." Hyunjin said looking at his Eomma who only sighed. Chan cleared his throat and looked at Mrs. Hwang with a smile. "What Hyunjin means is that where going over somethings for a project." Chan said to Mrs. Hwang who nodded. "Well I should get going. You boy's have fun." She said with a smile, she gave one last look at Hyunjin before walking away.

Everyone looked at Hyunjin who just kept eating. "Soooo...Chan wasn't there something you wanted to ask Woojin?" Felix said looking at his fellow Aussie, who blinked in confusion. Woojin looked up from his work and at Chan. "Why are you bringing this up now?" Chan scolded in English, Felix gave a smug smirk and looked at his friend. "You know why". As the two talked in English everyone else just looked at them confused.

"Innie want some." Hyunjin said as he held out a piece of meat with his chopsticks.  The younger leaned over and took the meat, a smile of satisfaction appearing on his face. "Hey why don't I get any" Felix whined as he watched Hyunjin give Jeongin the piece of meat. Changbin chuckled and gave some of his meat to Felix. "Thanks Binnie." He said as he kissed the elder on the cheek. "Ew your infecting everyone with your gay." Seungmin said as he looked at the two. Felix rolled his eyes and Changbin ignored the comment. 

When lunch had finished everyone headed back to the classes. The rest of the day was like ever other, Felix and Seungmin complaining all of class. Jisung ignoring them with Jeongin and not getting into fights with  Minho around. 

At the end of the school day instead of going to work, Woojin had got someone to cover for both him and Jeongin which wasn't a big deal since not many customers would go to the cafe anyway. They headed to the studio where the other boy's where waiting and getting ready to practice. Jeongin and Woojin changed into some comfortable clothes before stretching. "I can't believe we're doing this." Seungmin muttered and Jisung helped him stretch. Felix clapped his hands together and walked over to the speakers turning them on, he connected his phone and waited till everyone was done stretching. 

Felix showed everyone there place's, and started to teach them the choreography step-by-step. Since it was originally a six person dance, he had to adjust a few things here and there other than that he didn't technically change anything. "5,6,7,8" He repeated as he helped with the arms movements. "Arch your back a bit more when coming up." He said looking as he showed the movement. The good new's is that they where flexible, which would come in handy with this dance. "Don't rush it." Felix reminded as they went over the moves again. 

"When you go down move your hips more." He said as he helped Jeongin with the motion. Once they had gone through the whole choreography they went over it a few times before stopping to take a break. 

"This is embarrassing."Woojin mumbled as he went through the moves. Felix wouldn't lie, but he would say they just had it about all down, of course they could use some more practice. "It's not like where going to preform it twice." Felix said as he tossed Jisung a water bottle. Seungmin rolled his eyes and helped Jeongin with the song lyrics. "Do you think anyone else is going to do something like this?" Woojin asked, Jisung scoffed and looked at the older. "Only Felix could some up with something like this." He said as he turned to look at Felix who had a proud smile.

"Yeah I guess your right."