Drikshit meet in office nd accidental kiss

At midnight Drishti saw a vision that one eye woman is flying in air, her sleep broke and she got up with a jerk breaking the sleep of her aunt too. Her aunt got up and saw that she was sweating badly and gave her a glass of water.

" What happened Drishti? " Asked Smita worriedly.

" I had a bad dream " panted Drishti.

" What did you see child? " Asked Smita.

" She was an one eyed woman, red light coming .. wait I'm showing you." She said and showed her.

" I think it's the right time to tell herhe truth " said Smita in her mind.

" Dear I know her " said Smita shocking Drishti.

" What?? How?? " Asked Drishti trembling.

" Drishu she's the same lady who murdered your parents and snatched away your sister from you " said Smita emotionally.

" What? " Asked Drishti dumbfounded.

" And one more thing that you are not an ordinary girl " said Smita.

" What do you mean by I'm not an ordinary girl? " Asked Drishti clueless.

" You and Divya are not ordinary girls but supernatural girls. You both have lord Shiva's powers inside you. When your mother was pregnant, guruji had decided to give the stone which had supernatural powers to your mother. But that time Pisachini came inside and tried to snatch it away from guruji. In a hurry he threw the stone towards your mother so that she'll catch it but she couldn't and that stone went in her womb where you two were there. Its powers got distributed between you two. Later when you two born,in order to protect you and the stone they got killed in the process. " Explained Smita.

" But why she wants to kill us aunt? " Asked Drishti.

" Because that stone is inside you and Divya " reasoned Smita.

" But why does she want that stone? " Asked Drishti.

" It's because she has already two powerful stones but she's still incomplete because she doesn't have the third and the most powerful stone. She'll go to any extent to get it and if she's successful then she'll reign on this universe. That's why search for Divya as soon as possible. " Explained Smita.

" Now go to sleep good night " Smita said and they slept.

Next morning,
As usual Drishti got up nd did her morning chores but she woke up early this time because she was very nervous.

Then she left for the office nd reached there by 8:30am sharp and went. By that time Divya and Shikhar were coming from the other side and saw her.

" Shikhar she's Drishti right? " asked Divya.

" Yaa but why so early? " Asked Shikhar.

Shikhar called Rakshit and he came.

Rakshit was mesmerized seeing her she was looking here and there because nobody had reached the office at that time she thought that she was too early. she's wearing

His trance got broken broken when Shikhar called her

Dri- yes... good morning..
Shi- very good morning..
Dri- well I am Drishti Sharma..
Shi- myself Shikhar Shergill nice to meet you..
Dri- nice to meet you too..
Shi- come let me introduce you to others..
Then both of them went to rakshit's cabin..

Shi- so Ms Sharma.. he's my brother and CEO of Shergill group of companies..
D- and there (pointing towards the sofa)
Our fashion designer and my love.. Divya Sharma..
As soon as Drishti heard her name for one minute she thought of her as her twin, her chain of thoughts were broken when she shook her.
D- Hello Ms Sharma..
Dri- hello Divya mam
D- please don't call me mam..call me Divya..
Dri- but how can I??
D- oh plz don't hesitate you are my friend and I am very friendly in nature, but not only me shikhu darling also...

Shi- yaa you call me Shikhar.  I am smaller from him but only by one minute so u can consider me as your brother..
Shi- we are not that unfriendly like bhai who's a workaholic.. everytime work work nd work..(he got an angry glare from Rakshit)..
Rak- ok so Ms Sharma as you are finally my pa your work is to take care of me 😝...I mean my work so whenever I work my pa also works and there are no whereabouts of my time of work sometimes midnight also so are u okk with it??

And yaa you have to ensure that all the files should be studied properly and done with the presentations..I don't like people who don't care about work..and incomplete work.
Dri- sir I don't have any problem about the time and working with you and the thing about the works you can be free. I'll take up all the works.
Rakshit was quite impressed by her answers...

Later on, all the employees reached and Shikhar introduce Drishti ...as Rakshit's pa...
Shi- and everyone will give respect to her as she's his wife...😝 sorry I mean pa...
He got a an angry glare from Rakshit once again and divya was giggling.

Soon the work started and Drishti was working both were working in one room.

Drishti was coming from outside and Rakshit was going out both bumped with each other and fell on sofa in such a way that.

They both ended up with a kiss Drishti was beneath rakshit and their lips met. They saw in each other's eyes and then again rakshit leaned in for a kiss and Drishti closed her eyes. It was slow yet passionate and drishti's hands made their way to rakshit's hair and nape and Rakshit's hands hold her waist and neck they both were not wanting to leave each other but were forced because they were out of breath and panting and saw each other with love and then got up and adjusted their clothes...
Dri(tears in her eyes)- sorry sir..I am really very very sorry...I shouldn't have done that..
Rak(cupping her face consoling her)- shh drishti don't cry see...it was not your fault..its was the situation's fault.. don't blame yourself for it... ok...it was our fate nothing else..okkk...now let's continue our work..
Drishti stopped crying.... but deep inside she liked it and was blushing...and everytime working with him ..her heart was beating at a fast rate....but then she continued with her work...and here rakshit was the happiest person in the whole universe....but both didn't know that they have been seen by our Dishi...yes they saw the whole seen...from the other room...they said..
Shi- Kash yeh hamari bhabhi ban jaye..
Div- banjaye nhi banegi.....
So dishi said together"aajse MISSION DRIKSHIT UNITE".

And then it was night so Drikshit Dishi... went....and rakshit dropped Drishti home...nd went...
After reaching:
Bua- aagyi!!
Dri- haan bua bahut bhuk lag rhi h..
Bua- hmm...main khana lagati hun... tu ja aur fresh hoja...after freshing..she came down both talked about how was her day...nd after eating..both went to their rooms..
And drikshit slept thinking about eachother and our Dishi planning to make drikshit unite... But after that Divya thinking about drishti's...presence....she felt like her sister was near her....

Let's see what happens when they will be close to each other.

And how love blossoms in drikshit's life...