Lava entry nd insult pe insult...😂😂

So surprise... next part with lots of Dhamaka💣💣💣
____________________________________

*Mature content start*

So it was early morning....nd both the couples r seen sleeping in their bedrooms hugging eachother tightly...

Just then Divya woke up nd saw that Shikhar has put his leg, hand, shoulder nd almost half of his body on her...😂😂...nd she couldn't move her nd there...
Div- shi yeh kaise soye ho tum...chodo mujhe subha hogyi h....
Shi- issliye toh nhi chod rha hun janeman....kahin tum mujhe chod ke chali gyi toh....
Div- arre baba kahin nhi jaungi...chodo mujhe plzzzzz...
Shi- okk...jao par mujhe apni morning kiss chahiye...warna nhi chodunga...
Div- tum nhi sudhroge na!! Acha thik h.. close ur eyes...he closed..she pecked his lips nd rushed to washroom nd closed the door...
Shi- yaar maine kiss mangi...its not fair..
Div(from washroom)- everything is fair in love and war... baby...nd laughed...

In drikshit's room....
Both were sleeping cuddling eachother.....
Just then Rakshit woke up...nd found his world sleeping beside cuddling him... what came to his mind...god knows...he pecked her forehead and lips...nd she smiled...he slowly freed himself from her grip nd went to washroom...
Just then Drishti woke up cutely rubbing her eyes like a baby...nd a cute pout on her face..... nd she also went to washroom....😂

She changed her clothes..nd covered herself with a towel....nd went to the shower room..nd Rakshit didn't know that she was there nd by mistake he forgot to close the shower door 🙈🙈🤭....drishti was still sleeping while walking nd went into the shower room...nd just then Rakshit turned nd saw her....the water droplets of the shower fell on her  nd she opened her eyes and saw him without blinking... nd he realised that he was naked🙈🙈...hle turned her nd took the towel nd wrapped around his waist...nd Drishti ran from there.... suddenly Rakshit came behind her to tell something...but both bumped with each other and fell in the bath tub...

Nd there towels loosen...nd then they lost in eachother's eyes...nd leaned to kiss eachother passionately.. they started their kiss nd it was very slow nd passionate....both were kissing eachother in equal passion, love, attraction nd many more... the more they were deepening the kiss... the more they were wild... slowly slowly Rakshit hands made his way to her towel ....he opened nd threw that...nd Drishti was closing her eyes..nd was covering her body with her arms....nd Rakshit started kissing her again...nd while kissing he hooked her hands above her head nd on the end of the bathtub...nd made his way down.... with open mouth kisses on her chin, then neck...nd bit her collar bone...nd She moaned loudly...nd made his way down to her chest....he hold her chest nd started kissing her...biting her...she moaned very loudly...nd covered her breasts nd he understood that she's not comfortable there....she needs lil bit time...nd made his way down nd started kissing her on her waist..he encircled her navel with his index finger....nd she was moaning very loudly all the time....nd he couldn't control anymore nd bit on her waist....nd as he was about to proceed down...both of them heard Simran's sound...both realised their positions...nd looking at each other...

*Mature content over*

Simran- bhabhi aapne bhai ko kho dekha h?
Dri- (closed his mouth as he was about to say something) nhi simi maine unhe nhi dekha h...
Simran- okk bye...bhabhi..
Nd both took a sigh of relief...nd
Dri- woh meri towel...
Rak- aa.. aa..haan...deta hun ruko... Nd he got out of the bathtub nd handover her the towel... moved towards the shower cleaned himself nd wore his dresses nd went out mean while drishti was blushing very badly..she came out of the bathtub.. went in the shower...after coming out of the shower saw herself in the mirror nd saw that he has almost bit her everywhere on her upper body.....nd got tensed what to wear.....