Balls 😂😂🙈...nd dhamaka..😰😂

This chappy consists of mature content..if u r not ok with it..then read from where it's written mature content is over....no negative comments allowed
____________________________________

So next day...
In a room...a couple is seen peacefully after so many months in eachother's arms... Yes they are our beloved drikshit... sorry not arms.... let's see where...😂😂..
Rakshit is sleeping on the bed nd drishti on top of him😂😂
Remember rakshit is shirtless...nd drishti is sleeping on him nd her pallu is on the bed...that means drishti is wearing only the blouse at her top body 🙈🙈...

*Mature content ahead*

When sun's light started beaming through the window....drishti nuzzle on Rakshit's chest....
Dri- wow..kitna soft pillow h....kitna cute...h..
Rak- haa bohot soft h...his hands roaming on her back...
Dri- maine aapse kuch pucha....aur yeh balls bhi...kitne chote chote h...(rolling the balls...oops!! Sorry...the nipples on his chest 🙈🙈😂😂😂 between his thumb nd index finger nd kissed it🙈🙈)
Rak got his sense...
Rak- yeh tum kya kar rhi ho??
Dri- kya kar rhi hun?? Balls se khel rhi hun..
Rak- yeh tumhe ball lag rha h..
Dri- haan...kitna chotu sa..cute sa...
Rak- zara dekho tum kiske upar ho...
Dri- kiske upar hun matlab?? She got her head up..but still sitting on his waist..
Dri- main yaha kaise he bhagwan 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️...
Rakshit was totally out of control now...
Rak- ab agar ball se khelna hogaya....to mujhe chodogi??
Dri- maine kaha ball pakda h....nd then she saw...that it was not a ball....it was his nipple....she quickly saw nd took out her hand nd said...I am sorry Mr Shergill..mujhe nhi pata tha ki..yeh... maine isse kiss...or..pata nhi kya kya....ab main jaati hun..bye..
Nd ran to the washroom....to take shower...
Rak(from outside the washroom door but inside the closet shouted)- aur kabhi aesi harkat mat karna....warna main bhi tumhare balls ko nhi chodunga🙈🙈😂😂..
Dri- chii!! Mr Shergill.... thodi toh sharam kijiye....shaadi ho chuki h apki...
Rak- dekhti jao Mrs Shergill...shaadi ke baad main sharam banunga yaa besharam 🙈😂
Dri- he bhagwan 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️.....nd took her bath...
Rak also took baat....he came out nd saw Drishti....

Rakshit was captivated seeing her

Rakshit was captivated seeing her....nd saw that she's struggling with the dori...
Rak came to her... facing the mirror...such that he can see her from the mirror...
Dri quickly moved back like her dori is facing the mirror now...
Rak- kya hua??
Dri- k..ku..kuch..bhi...t..oh..n.hii
Rak- toh itna stammer kyun kar rhi ho?? Help chahiye...??
Dri- haan kya aap divi ko buladenge...woh actually meri dori...
Rak- wait..!! He turned her... now her back was facing him....main kar deta hun...subha subha unlog toh disturb karna thik nhi hoga...
He tied the dori... while tying they were having eyelock....when rakshit hand brushed with drishti's back she moaned... rakshit could control anymore... he moved his hands on her bare back...she was moaning nd breathing heavily while closing her eyes.... rakshit was happy seeing his effect on her.... while moving his hand on her back... it slided down to her waist...nd pulled her closer...he sided the hair from her right shoulder...nd planted soft kisses on her neck..nd her left hand moved to his hair ruffling it...nd her other hand on his hand which is landing on her waist....he bit her neck nd she moaned....she clutched hit hair nd palm...nd he gave wet kisses on her neck...where he bit....then turn her around...both were facing each other having an eye lock...nd saw each other's lips...in a few seconds... rakshit pushed her against a wall nd...  caught her lips with his...his hand moving freely on her back nd waist....nd her hand on his messy hairs nd back....both were kissing eachother passionately... like they depend on each other's lips....it was a very slow nd passionate from starting but soon it changed into a wild one....they were biting
Eachother's lips fiercely....nd were soothing it with their tongue...they were sucking eachother's tongue... after having sweet time with eachother's mouth....he unpinned her pallu...nd started kissing her front frame...he started trailing wet kisses from her neck till her cleavage... when he reached her cleavage..he dipped he head...nd started giving wet kisses nd love bites... she was moaning in pain nd pleasure at the same time....nd was digging her nail into his shoulders...he slowly kneel down nd started giving wet kisses on her milky nd snowy waist...he was playing with it.....he gave many bite marks....nd kisses....just then there was a door knock nd informed that they have to come down now..they both realised nd rakshit quickly got up nd ran to washroom...nd drishti went infront of the mirror nd saw herself.. she was covered with his saliva na bite marks....she blushed nd wrapped the saree in such a way...that no marks r shown..