New guests

3 months later..

Now DD are having third semester... That is they are 9 months pregnant...

One day...

Dri- Mr Shergill.... Mujhe na lorry sunni hai..

Rak- acha thik h aao....

Nd he made her sleep on his lap...

She was sleeping nd suddenly she had pain in her belly...

Dri- aaa..... Aaa.... Mr Shergill... Bahot pain ho rha h...

Rak- kya pain ho rha... Iska matlab tumhe labour pain shuru hogya h...

Dri- plzzz kuch kijiye Mr Shergill...

Nd then the whole family came running to them.... Hearing drishti's scream..

Rak- maa Mrs Shergill ko shayad labour pain shuru hogya h.. hospital jana hoga...

Mahi- haan jaldi chalo...

Dri- Mr Shergill mujhse aur nhi sha jaa rha h... Kuch kijiye... Jaldi

Rak- ab sirf ek hi rasta h... Shikhar tu sabko car mein le ke aa...

Shi- aap kaise jaoge...

Rak- Anjan banke... Nd then he took the Anjan form... Picked up Drishti in his arms in bridal style nd flew...

Shi- chaliye jaldi... Hum sabko bhi jana h.. nd then they went in car...

In hospital

Rak reached nd shouted... Doctor

Nurse came with a stretcher... Nd he put Drishti on it...

While going Drishti said- Mr Shergill... Plz me....ra ha...at m...at cho..diyeg...a.. aur aa...p mere sa....ath rahiye...gaa plz

Rak- haan Mrs Shergill nhi chodunga himat rakho hmmm...

Nd then they went inside the cabin...

Drishti struggling in pain nd holding Rakshit's hand tight nd screaming.... Whole family in the hospital and waiting outside the cabin... After a lot of struggle... Drishti have birth to a girl... Rak had tears in his eyes nd hold her nd kissed her forehead nd gave her to the nurse... Nd again Drishti delivered a girl second time... Rakshit held her nd kissed her forehead... Nd then the nurse took her outside... Now Drishti struggled a lot nd scratched Rakshit's hand nd this time Drishti delivered a baby boy...

He took him in his arms kissed his forehead nd went outside whereas Drishti fainted... But doctor said that she's okay..

Outside all were happy seeing the children... One was in divya's embrace nd the other in Shikhar's... Nd the boy in Rakshit's embrace... Just then Divya felt pain in her belly... Nd Rakshit quickly took his daughter from her hand... Nd then Divya too got admitted nd Shikhar went with her... After a lot of struggle Divya delivered a boy nd a girl... Whole family was very happy... Nd just then Drishti woke up nd wanted to see her children.. just then she got the news that Divya also delivered a boy and a girl... She wanted to see them too so she requested the doctors to shift her near Divya...

After sometime both the sisters were shifted in the same room... Rakshit nd shikhar came with their children.. Drishti took all of them nd kissed their foreheads.. nd Divya too did the same...

After some days both the sisters went home.. nd whole family was taking their good care...

Time passed like this....

___________________________________________

Leap of 8 yrs...

2 girls are running in the corridor nd their mother is running after them... Just then another girl entered nd she too supported her sisters... They are non other than the daughters of Drishti and divya...