Bold Drishti🙈🙈

So after food Rakshit picked her up nd took her to the room....nd put her on bed....nd was going to come on top of her but Drishti pushed him nd got up....rak was confused....

Rak- kya hua Mrs Shergill...??

Dri winked at him nd he was more confused now he stood up....nd then she played a song name tumhe apna banane ka junoon....nd started doing a dance almost seducing him....he was too shocked seeing her boldness.....he was thinking that how can she be so bold...
Like such a shy girl nd too much boldness....he came out of his thoughts when dri pushed him on a sofa...nd put her hands on his chest nd slid down towards his abs...nd sat on his lap..... tracing his lips nd jawline with her index finger....when he was about to kiss her...she pushed him nd stood up...nd said "itni bhi jaldi kya h Mr Shergill"....nd then she started opening her top 3 buttons of her shirt..... rak was trying to catch her....but in vain... being frustrated with her he went to the closet nd brought a pack of scotch...nd then he poured on the class with ice cubes nd was about to drink it.....but dri snatched from him.....he was going to irritate on her but she went on his back nd poured on his chest....nd was tracing his chest and abs with her fingers.....nd then he caught her palm nd turned her in a swift motion...... resulting of her sitting on his lap...he was about to kiss her lips but she put her palm in between....nd started giving open mouth kisses on his chest nd then moved down to his abs....he couldn't anymore he picked her up nd put her on the bed.....nd then he climbed on the top of her...

Dri- Mr Shergill kaisi lagi aapko yeh bold Drishti 😉

Rak- bohot hi hot, sexy, sensual, breathtaking nd etc.... maine kabhi nhi socha tha ki itni innocent ladki itni bold sherni bhi ho sakti h....u know what!! Tumne apni iss hotness nd sexiness se mujhe pura wild bana diya h....pata nhi aaj kya hoga...

Dri- mujhse bhi aur wait nhi hota...

Nd then they kissed eachother's lips wildly.... bcoz they were not in the mood to take things slow this time... while 😘 being a despo nd wild Shergill he broke all the buttons of her shirt in one go... nd she opened the button but the zip was locked somewhere... being irritated dri broke the kiss nd saw that the zip is blocked nd not coming down so she pulled the zip harshly.....nd broke it... rak chuckled at her act....nd then they again kissed each other... Nd pulled blanket on them... while putting the blanket on her he stopped for a min nd looked at her naked body....she was closing her eyes....but when she opened realising no weight or nothing on her body.....she opened her eyes nd looked at rak who was staring at her she blushingly.... got up nd kissed rak nd pulled him on her....nd put the blanket on them.... nd then while kissing his hand started to move between her legs..lil bit separating her legs....nd started fingering her....she threw his hand but again he did... they broke the kiss....she couldn't help but moan...nd very loudly..... these moans of her's were music in his ears nd was driving him crazy nd he speeded his fingering....he was thrusting very fastly.... when he stopped....dri pushed him on the bed nd came on top of him nd started kissing him everywhere....in every single inch of his body.... sucking, biting, kissing, soothing, open mouth kisses.... everything nd then he too did the same on her body nd then they started their love making session.... Drishti was scratching nd caressing his back.... while his hands were roaming freely on her front body.. especially her upper frame....after sometime both were tired....nd then they kissed each other as a good night kiss nd slept in each other's arms...

While on the other side

Dishi left for Kolkata....nd were in a hotel.... they freshed themselves....had dinner nd slept hugging each other as they were very tired of their journey...

In Shergill mansion....
Everybody were consoling mahi...but before that they confronted her of her actions....she was not eating nor sleeping... nothing....she thought that she lost her both the sons forever bcoz of lava....nd decided to through lava out of the house....nd also decided to win his son's nd their respective wives' heart... anyhow....

Sorry guys for the short part.....

Precap - will think 🤔🤔