Drikshit hot nd horny romance 🙈

Before I start writing I want u all to know that this part contains very mature content read at ur own risk... nd if u r reading then I'll suggest u to switch on ur AC nd read😂😉nd plz read the note at last...

______________________________________

So drikshit went in the room....rak put dri down nd he closed the door....he turned around nd saw dri going towards the washroom...he held her hand...

Rak- kahan jaa rhi ho??

Dri- washroom....woh bhig gyi hun na change karne.....

Rak- koi baat nhi...tum barish mein nhi bhigi ho ki tumhe dubara nahana pade....

Dri- change toh karungi na....

Rak- tumhe yaad h jo song mein humne dance kiya....woh song hume apni purani yadein yaad dila rha tha...

Dri- haan jab bhi hum bhig rhe the ....

Rak- aur abhi bhi yaad dila rha h...

Dri- matlab???

He started coming towards her nd she was stepping back...nd then she collided with the wall nd rak blocked her way from the front nd switched off all the lights only the moonlight was allowed.....he saw in her eyes nd they had an eye lock....nd then he looked at her lips....she understood his next step nd lift her face up..... seeing this act of her's he got permission....nd without wasting a sec he captured her lips.... nd they shared a passionate kiss....drishti broke the kiss nd looked at him....he unpinned her pallu nd it fell....he again kissed her nd opened her blouse...he opened it nd broke the kiss....nd then he hold her pallu nd moved back....she covered her bra from one hand nd held the saree from the other....he pulled her pallu nd she rolled nd the saree was unwrapped.... now she covered her chest with both the hands...after unwrapping her saree... he went nd hold her by her shoulders nd pinned her to the wall...nd said in a husky voice....

Rak- main na tumhe aaj tak samajh nhi paya.....

Dri - matlab??

Rak- kabhi kabhi tum pura bold toh kabhi kabhi tum pura shy...

Dri- woh meri mood swings h....nd ab main shy feel kar rhi hoon...

Rak- toh thik h phir...aj mein tumhara yeh shyness pura hata dunga ...aur bhi bahut kuch karna baki h....

Dri- ba..baki matlab??

Rak smirked nd kissed her... while kissing her pulled her hands nd locked them above her head....nd started kissing her neck madly...he was giving open mouth kisses...he made her way to her cleavage....nd his hand moved freely on her waist nd then his index finger was circling in her navel....she was moaning....he made his way upwards nd then his hand reached her chest he stopped there....nd squeezed her br****...from her bra...she moaned loudly...he couldn't control anymore hugged her nd unclasped her bra.....nd threw it...she quickly covered her br*****....he chuckled....nd again kissed her ...he removed her hands nd again locked them using his one hand...he started massaging them in his other hand was cupping them...just then she turned back...her back was facing him....he sided her hair nd started kissing her nacked back madly....he was biting but not hardly... his hands were moving freely on her back nd waist...nd playing with navel.... then his hands found her hands covering her chest.....he held nd moved them to his nape...her hands were locked around on his nape...nd then he started massaging her br*****...she was shivering nd moaning loudly on his touch....nd then he started circling them using his index finger....she threw head back in pleasure nd was moaning sweetly... he turned her around nd picked her up in his arms....nd took her to bed....he opened his shirt nd pants nd came on top of her....he took a ni**** in his mouth nd started sucking it.....nd pulling it...she was arching her back nd moaning...nd then he was circling it using his tongue....one side of her br****he was giving her pleasure with his mouth nd the other with his hand...he completed his torture nd went to the other side nd did the same....he moved down nd started kissing her Belly... while kissing he removed her petticoat nd underwear together....nd his too.... while kissing he reached her lower abdomen....nd spread her legs nd closed her private part using her hands....but he removed them nd said don't....but she didn't listen to him...he held her hands nd removed them...nd then she felt his hot breath on her entrance.....he looked at her nd then he started licking Nd kissing there...she clutched the bedsheet on her either sides.....nd was moaning loudly in pleasure....nd indicating him to give more....he was biting there but very softly... bcoz it was the most sensitive part....after having good time with it....he started fingering her....she was having lil bit pain but ignoring it nd was moaning.....soon he replaced his finger with his p**** he entered her slowly nd kissing her... while kissing they bit were eachother's lips nd were sucking eachother's blood....nd then once he entered her fully....he gave her time to adjust herself....nd started moving inside her.... while doing the coitus activity it was nearly 4 am...he stopped after one hour.... both were tired he fell on top of her.... both their sweat, their breaths were mingling...nd then he kissed her forehead nd she kissed her cheeks nd slept in each other's arms...
______________________________________

A very important note to all of you..

Guys I won't be able to post the next part for around 3 wks bcoz my exams r starting from day after tomorrow...nd I have remaining 2 days to prepare....as my school authorities announced today....so I decided to write it today nd rest after 3 wks....so till then bye...stay home stay safe...nd stay happy...love u all..

Yours crazy writer
Sana....