Preeto Masi's entry nd 😤😤😤

So here's the next part....

As Mahima opened the door Pisachini came in the form of Preeto Masi...
Dd were shocked but not very much bcoz they got a star

Flashback
When Drishti was in Mandir....as soon as Rakshit went to attend the call one star came in drishti's hand through Shivji's hand in the form of blessings... nobody could see this as it was invisible for them
Nd then Drishti suddenly saw a vision that how to use this star...how it will be useful to them...nd all ...she understood that Shivji's have her bcoz of the upcoming problems... so she didn't mind anymore...nd went...after reaching home she got freshed nd .... Went to divya's room she called her nd both went to the storeroom making an excuse of taking cooking ingredients for their dishes...
Nd there drishti explained Divya the whole thing nd showed her the vision...nd there her vision guided them nd they did.. what was to be done...

Nd then they saw that preeto will come nd try to find out the girls bcoz she hadn't seen their faces....so now dd have to be careful...
Nd after that they named the star as rahasya tara....

Flashback over

Now preeto entered nd everyone welcomed her....
Mahi- dd yeh h preeto meri choti behen ambad mein rehti h...
Hearing the name of ambad dd got emotional but somehow composed themselves...
Dd- namastey preeto masi...nd touched her feet...
Preeto gave them the blessings..
Mahi- preeto tum ab jao aur aram karo bohot thak gyi hogi... Twinkle tum isse guest room dikha do..
Twinkle- ji badi mom....ayiye preeto masi...

Ash- ab tumlogo ki muh dikhayi gifts...
Mahi- yeh meri taraf se jwellery set.
Ojas- yeh meri taraf se kangan.
Ash- or yeh meri taraf se bracelet.
Ojas- sab pura Match kar rhe h...

Mahi- acha ab jao jake thoda rest karlo

Dd- ji badi mom...
Div- di chalo kuch plan banaye h..
Dri- kaisa plan??
Div- chalo toh shi...
Nd they went to their garden..