Continued...of confession

Lava nd Mahi were shocked....Mahi was angry with lava nd decided to talk to her later...nd decided to let them free....nd she went out through her window followed by lava... lava was calling nd she wasn't listening...she went nd closed the door...nd lava moved to her room...

Nd then Drishti put rakshit on bed nd climbed on top of her... she kissed his chest, abs, face, arm everywhere nd was giving love bites nd he was groaning....nd then rak put her down.... came on top of her made his way towards her back nd unclasped her bra.. looking into her eyes....he took out her bra nd nd she quickly covered her br**** with her hands.. he chuckled to see her shyness.... but understood...nd started kissing her lips... while kissing he slowly removed her hands nd locked them on the top of her head....nd made his way down nd saw her br***** ....he couldn't help but groan... Nd attacked her.... he was cupping... one nd sucking the other followed by biting, kissing nd soothing with his tongue..he was taking each nd every area of it nd was giving her the utmost pleasure....nd same he did with the other one....nd Drishti was moaning in pleasure..nd digging his face into it....he did the same with the other one...he used to pinch the nip**** ..nd she was moaning in pain but got soothed with his tongue...nd then he couldn't control anymore when she moaned loudly "pleaasssee...".....
He understood for what she was asking but was scared that he would hurt her....he got from his bed ...he lifted her legs on his shoulder to open the pajama nd inner....he opened looking into her eyes..  nd then she covered herself in the blanket as she was fully naked now....he too took out his pants followed by his boxers.... while seeing his length...she was so much scared that sweat beads form on the either sides of her temple....he noticed that...nd climbed up on her....
Cupped her face nd said..

Rak- Mrs Shergill....main janta hu tum kyun dari hui ho.... mujhe pata h... first time bahut painful hota..h...but don't worry...I will go slow...nd if it will pain very much..then we will stop..
Dri- Mr Shergill apko kaise malum pada ki main uske liye dari hui hun... matlab first time painful hota h...
Rak- Mrs Shergill jab humare koi ek body part mein chot lagti h toh hume dard hota h r8?? Waise hi agar humare body ke sabse sensitive part ko todenge tab toh woh bahut dard hoga...
Dri- par Mr Shergill...r u sure..ki yeh ..mera matlab....yeh kaise ghusega...
Rak- islie toh pain hoga... don't worry maine dheere dheere jaunga....ek baar adjust hojao then koi problem nahi hoga okk...
Dri- hmmm...
Nd he positioned himself between her legs... kissed her on her forehead nd kissed her on her lips nd started entering her...she screamed but he sealed her mouth with his... nd tears started coming out of her eyes....his each thrust was painful but was soon changed into love....nd then once he entered fully....he waited for her to adjust herself nd gave time to her....
After 3-4 mins...she signaled him to move.....he started but very slowly...she was moaning in pain nd pleasure.....nd he was kissing her face...nd then again both kissed eachother's lips...nd she was caressing her his back nd scratching in pain nd relief...nd he was pressing nd kissing her upper frame....after making their love session.... both were tired....he pulled her to his arms....kissed her forehead nd she too....nd sipped her tears..
Rak- I am sorry Mrs Shergill...I am very guilty...
Dri- par kyun Mr Shergill...??
Rak- maine tumhe itna dard diya...
Dri- shut up Mr Shergill.... kisne kaha ki mujhe dard hua... mujhe toh balki khushi h ki maine woh sab diya jo ek patni apne pati ko deti h jispe woh trust karti hai...jisse woh sabse jyada pyaar deti h...jisse woh apna sab kuch de deti hai... nd u r that person in my life....u made me a complete woman Mr Shergill...thnk u so much... this is my best gift ever...
Rak- thnx to u too Mrs Shergill... tumne bhi mujhe woh sab diya..jo har ek aadmi chahta h...u made life heaven Mrs Shergill....I love you
Dri- I love you too... nd good night
Rak- good night....

First time I have written the longest part ever....nd the whole part based on one theme.....plz ignore mistakes..nd enjoy....2220

Precap - Abhi tak kuch socha nhi h...🤔🤔