Drishti to live in Shergill mansion🏘️🏘️

So, it was the next morning... Drishti as usual wake up nd did her morning chores nd kissed her bua on the forehead nd left for the office....

Drishti's outfit

After reaching the office

After reaching the office..she went to the cabin..nd prepared Rakshit's whole day schedule, arranged the files in order, nd was checking the presentations...when rakshit arrived...he was seeing her...he was just staring at her....nd our Drishti madam following his eyes ..she understood that he was looking at her....nd was blushing... but unfortunately our Dishi came...nd coughed...nd broke their trance.. nd rak took the paper where his schedule was written nd began reading it....

Shi- waise bhabhi😝😝 I mean di...aap bhi bhai ke jaise workaholic ho kya??
Dri- nhi toh kyun aise kyun puch the ho??
Shi- kyunki aap sabse pehle office aa gyi ho...aur kaam karna shuru...
Dri- ufh oh!! Shikhar waisa kuch bhi nahi hai mujhe kaam karne ki adat h...aur khali baithna mujhe pasand nahi....waise Divya kaha h...nhi ayi h kya..
Div- lo bhai hume yaad kiya aur hum hazir...nd gave her a bone crushing hug...

nd gave her a bone crushing hug

When they hug each other.... they started feeling each other in each other's embrace... feeling sis bond....in Divya's mind she's thinking about her Drishti di...nd in drishti's mind her divi...then they broke their hug....nd then continued the work.... Divya wasn't having any work so she decided to live in the office only with shikhu baby....nd do romance.....nd also do something that will bring drikshit closer....

While she was thinking Rakshit's phone rang...nd it was his mother..

Rak- hello! Ha maa boliye ..(the phone was in speaker)
Mahi- beta aaj Lavanya aa rhi h...
(writer- mujhe maar mat dalna plzzz... bohot band bajne wali h lava ki)
Listening this rakshit put a hand on his head like this👇👇

 bohot band bajne wali h lava ki)Listening this rakshit put a hand on his head like this👇👇