Epilogue

So as we know drikshit's confession... That they want eachother.... So in this part they are gonna eat each other in any way as possible.... Nd guys now the mature content starts... Nd ends where a line is marked...

___________________________________________

So Rakshit picked up Drishti... Nd put her on the bed... He came on top of her... Nd captured her lips with his... They were kissing each other madly.. like they won't get a chance next time.... While kissing he unpinned her pallu... Nd slowly took it out... Nd same with Drishti... She too took out his shirt nd threw it somewhere... Nd roamed her hands freely on his chest and back... Nd his hands were roaming on her front frame... She bit his lips nd he clutched her breasts above her blouse... She broke the kiss nd looked into his eyes...

He moved towards her neck nd started giving wet kisses... Actually he always gave wet kisses in her neck bcoz it was his favourite place... Nd she moaned a lot... So to increase the pleasure he used to do this... Nd then moved towards her waist... He gave open mouth kisses nd bit there... Nd then started navel fingering... Nd then she turned.. such that her back was facing his front.. he sided her hair... Nd started licking her back bcoz she wore a backless blouse.. nd then.. after having a good time with it... He opened the hooks... Nd took out her blouse... She was in her bra covering her upper body... Nd then she hugged him..

Rak- Mrs Shergill..!! Kyun itna Sharma rhi ho... Yeh koi nayi baat thodi na h...

Dri- Mr Shergill...!! Yeh jitni bhi purani ho.. par mujhe bahut sharam aati h... Jitna bhi bold rahu.. aakhir kar aapke touch se sari boldness bahar nikal jati h..

Rak- oh I see..!!

Nd then he opened her bra too... Nd locked her legs with his... Nd looked at her breasts... Caressing them... Drishti shut her eyes tightly nd then he took a ni**** in his mouth nd started sucking it... Lightly... He bit there but not harshly.. very sweetly.. he bit.. nd his other hand was playing with her other breast.. he was licking it, sucking it... Nd then after giving her a sweet nd sensuous torture.. his hand moved towards her petticoat nd opened the string... Nd then he opened it nd threw somewhere... His toes were caressing her legs... She gasped when he cupped his womanhood... Nd then both stared eachother's eyes...

Nd then he got up from the bed.. nd opened his track pants followed by boxers... Nd then jumped on the bed nd covered themselves with the blanket... He opened her underwear too.. nd spread her legs.. such that her va**** was facing his face... She was very embarrassed.. but couldn't stop him... He was eating her through his eyes... Nd then he hold her thighs to keep her stable.. nd started licking her va**** ... She clutched the bedsheet tightly on her either side... Crumbling them... Nd moaned loudly.. her moans were music to his ears nd were driving him crazy... The more nd loud her moans the more was he was increasing the speed of licking.... After having a good time with it..

Drishti pulled him up nd pushed him on the bed... Sat on his waist... Bent on him nd started kissing his chest.. giving open mouth kisses... Bcoz it was her fav place too... While kissing she too suck his ni**** ... He was shocked bcoz she never did this... Except that ball incident.. (I hope you remember 😝)

Rak- Mrs Shergill.. yeh tum kya kar rhi ho...

Dri- kya Mr Shergill..??

Rak- woh suck...

Dri- ohhh!! Agar aap kar sakte h... Toh phir main kyun nhi... Nd plz don't disturb me..

Nd then again started her sweet torture on him... nd smirked as well as confused seeing her act nd reply...