Ice romance 🥶🥶

So Namaskar, Sat Sri Akal, Adaab nd hello everyone.... I'm back nd this time permanently....with lots of dhamaka in both the stories...so this one I'm updating now nd the other one at evening....

So this part contains mature content....read at your own risk...

___________________________________________

Dri started running nd said- tum mera kuch nahi bigad sakte Anjaan

Rak- main Mr Shergill hun.... Anjaan nahi

Dri- par meri shaadi Anjaan se hui h....so meri suhagrat bhi usi ke saath hogi....

Rak- ohh thik h phir.....

Dri- kahan jaa rahe hai aap....??

Rak- abhi batata hun.....nd took the Anjan form nd went infront of her....

Dri was just leaving but he stood in front of her..... hold her cheeks nd captured her lips as fast as possible..... drishti took at least 2-3 mins to figure out what happened?? But then she realised nd forgot her surroundings nd started kissing him.... both were exploring eachother's mouth.... like there is no tomorrow....nd then he picked her up in bridal style nd placed her on the wooden bed....

She opened his false beared, hair nd mask....nd pulled him on her nd started kissing him deeply....

After sometime they both were sweating very badly....

Dri- Mr Shergill mujhe bahut garmi lag rahi hai.. pata nahi kyun...

Rak- main Anjan hun Rakshit nahi...

Dri- jo bhi ho... mujhe bahut garmi lag rahi h...aur pasina chut raha h....

Anj- thik h phir tumhe thanda kar deta hun....

Nd then he started kissing her while kissing he moved his hands on her back and opened her zip nd pulled out her kurti....

Nd then took one ice cube and put it on her back and started rubbing it.....she broke the kiss and started shivering....

Dri- yeh kya h Mr Shergill....itni thand kyun lag rahi hai???

Rak- main Anjan hun Rakshit nhi....aur tumhe garmi lag rahi thi na toh isliye thandak de rha hun...

Dri- first of all u r my Mr Shergill.... not Anjan nd secondly yeh barf ki jarurat mujhe nhi h....

He didn't listen to her nd started kissing her front frame....her neck nd cleavage....he was giving open mouth kisses...nd her upper part was totally nourished by Saliva.....nd then he took an ice cube nd put it on her.. belly...

Nd started kissing her followed by sucking nd biting......after biting everywhere he took that ice cube nd started rubbing on her bite marks.....

She was moaning badly nd arching her back....he too opened his Anjan suit nd was only in boxers nd also took out her pants nd started trailing kisses on her foot, legs...he was sucking her foot fingers too nd she was arching her back and moaning....he then took another ice cube nd started trailing it from her foot fingers till her thighs...nd she turned her back...he kissed her back madly nd sucked and licked too....nd then took a ice cube nd started rubbing it on her back.... while rubbing he unclasped her bra....nd kissed there and rubbed the ice cube....she was shivering nd moaning badly in pleasure....
Nd then he turned her nd she hugged him tightly...he groaned bcoz her soft bre**** came in contact with him hard chest....he too hugged her tightly from one side...nd then again took an ice cube nd started massaging on her either side of her front frame.... she's moving under him....

Dri- Mr Shergill ab aur nahi plzz...

Rak- kyun Mrs Shergill.... aur garmi nahi lag rahi....

Dri- na....

Nd then he obeyed her nd disappeared the ice....nd then he knelt on the bed nd looked at her..she was laying straight on the bed with close eyes and breathing heavily....nd then he opened her underwear followed by his...he spread her legs nd was just going to line between her legs but stopped nd stared at her.....her open hairs nd she was totally naked nd with spread legs... Heat was burning inside him...she was looking like a goddess in that position.... lust was covered in his eyes... he had seen her many times like this but this time it was different bcoz they were always covered in a bedsheet but not this time....nd then he started pushing his fingers inside her...she clutched the bedsheet tightly in her fist...nd closed her eyes tightly too.... But he ordered her to look at him.....he wanted her to see what he was doing to her with his fingers...nd enjoy it but it was very difficult for her.... Nd then she saw him in his eyes nd he too..... both were looking into each other's eyes lustfully.....nd then something struck in her mind...

Dri- Mr Shergill rukiye....(in a serious tone)

Rak stopped- kya hua Mrs Shergill??? (In concerned way) tumhe dard diya....bahut harshly kiya kya maine....?

Dri- no Mr Shergill... I'm fine but yahan koi chadar nahi or pura open mein ... I mean hum at least bedsheet ke undar...  I hope aap samajh rhe hai...

Rak(cupped her face)- dekho Mrs Shergill...aisa toh nhi h na....ki maine tumhe dekha nahi hai....of course dekha h r8??? Aur yahan par sirf main hi hun aur koi nhi h... isliye Mrs Shergill don't feel embarrass...hmmm

Dri hearing this she kissed him....both started 😘 each other...nd touching each other's body.... freely...nd then she pushed him straddled on him nd started kissing nd biting him on his neck, then chest, then arms nd then abs....nd then soothed them with her tongue....nd then he pushed her nd started playing with her bre**** nd then after having a good time with it....he started going inside her...tears were streaming in her eyes....nd then after fitting inside...he gave her time to adjust nd she pecked his lips nd smiled....nd then he started to move.... After completing their love making session....he went beside her nd slept... her back was facing his chest...he put her hand slowly in her waist pulled her towards him....kissed her temple...nd created a bedsheet using his magic nd covered both of their nude bodies...

Dri- I love you Mr Shergill....urf.... Anjan❤️

Rak(smiled)- I love you too Mrs Shergill...ur...shiv vardani ❤️

Both laughed nd slept in eachother's arms