Drikshit High Dose Romance 😵

Rak- Mrs Shergill...!! Ek surprise hai tumhare liye... Aur woh washroom mein h... So plz usse pehn ke aayo na..

Dri- okkk... My hubby!! Nd yaa be shirtless nd winked at him... Nd went..

Rak- Naughty Shergill...!!

Nd then he prepared himself too... Drishti opened the door...

Nd Rakshit saw her... His mouth was dropped...

She was wearing this👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

He came back from his Dreamland when she cleared her throat

Rak- looking sexy nd hot ... My naughty Shergill...😉😉

Dri- u too.. My hottie...

Rak- flirting..!! Not bad...

Dri- hmm...

Rak went near her picked up by her waist nd she wrapped her legs around his waist... Her hands around his neck.. nd then she kissed him.. no sorry smashed her lips on him... He was shocked but then kissed her back... He sat on the couch nd she straddling on him... Both were kissing like there is no tomorrow... Both were dominating eachother in the kiss.... Nd then after completing their domination towards each other... They broke it nd looked at each other's eyes... This time they were not looking eachother in love... This time their eyes were full of lust, desire, concupiscence, avidity nd everything...

Nd then Drishti smirked at him nd came out of his grip.. nd started moving.. .. Rakshit was confused seeing her act but decided to stay still... Nd then she turned back nd called him using her finger.. he too smirked at her nd followed her... Nd Drishti while walking backwards..... She didn't knew in which way was she going... Bcoz she was looking deeply in his eyes... Taking advantage he took one step forward... Nd she moved back nd got trapped... Between the wall nd him..

She was going to move from the side but he put his hands on the wall either side of her head... She looked at him... Nd pecked his lips... Nd then he attacked her neck.... giving open mouth kisses... while kissing his hands moved towards her arms... sliding down... Reaching at her fingertips he moved his hands either side of her thighs nd moved upwards.. reaching at her waist he looked at her nd saw her eyes closed... When she didn't felt anything she opened her eyes and looked at him.. breathing heavily... He opened the string near her chest... Nd the dress coat opened...  nd then he put his hands inside her coat on the either sides of her bare, milky waist... When his rough hands came in contact her soft one... She gasped he rubbed her waist using her thumbs...

Rak- Mrs Shergill....!! I love u

Dri- I love you too Mr Shergill...now, was nd forever...

Saying this she cupped his face and kissed him.... While kissing he opened her coat... Nd it fell ... Now she was only in bikini... After breaking the kiss.. hu moved towards her cleavage... Nd bit there she moaned... Loudly... Nd then knelt down.. such that her waist is facing his face... now she was standing in a slanting position... Like taking the support of the wall behind her... Nd then he held her pretty pretty waist in both his palms.. nd kissed it lightly nd looked at her... She was looking at him...

Dri- Mr Shergill... Plz kabhi mujhe chod ke mat jaiyega... Main apke bager nhi jii paungi.... Mr Shergill (she was having tears in her eyes...

Rak- kabhi nhi Mrs Shergill.... Aur tum kabhi mujhe chod ke mat jaana... Main bhi nhi jii paunga... Meri jaan basti hai tumpe..

Dri- kabhi nhi jaungi Mr Shergill...

Nd then he started sucking her waist nd she closed her eyes... In pleasure.. he was caressing, kissing, sucking nd nipping her waist...after having a good time with it... He got up nd turned her...she put her hands on the wall... He took all the hair and put on one side of her shoulder... nd then he moved his palms on her hands.. then reached her palm locked it.... Their palms were gripped with each other...nd he started kissing nd sucking her back... She was moaning loudly nd breathing heavily... Such that her chest was going up nd down in a fast rate...after having a good time with her back ....he unlocked their hands... Nd moved them freely on her back noticing every single feature of it...nd then he reached at a point.. where her bra threads were tied ... Holding it in a place... He opened it using his teeth... Drishti felt her lips on her soft back nd moaned again.... Nd then he took out her bra ... Nd she covered her chest... Rakshit smiled seeing her act...

Rak- Mrs Shergill..... Yeh konsi nayi chiz main kar rha hun... Jisse Tum itna Sharma rhi ho...

Dri- Mr Shergill... Yeh aap jitni baar bhi kare....main jitni baar bhi bold behave karun.... Lekin aapke ek touch se meri woh saari boldness... Bikhar jaati h.. mera khud par se control hat jaata h.. nd aapke nazar se khudko dekhti hun...

He turned her... Nd then removed her hands seeing in her eyes...nd then moved his hands freely on her chest...she was going to close her eyes but stopped hearing him...

Rak- nhi Mrs Shergill..!!  Aaj nhi... Aaj main chahta hun.. ki tum dekho ... Jo kuch bhi main karunga sab dekho...

Dri- par kaise Mr Shergill... mujhe bahut sharam aa rhi h... Main kaise dekhun.... Nhi ho payega...

Rak- agar tum chaho to sabkuch ho payega... tum karpaogi... I know... Nd yaa mere saamne kaisi sharam.. pati hun tumhara... Pura haq h mujhe... Aur tumhara bhi equal yaa usse bhi zyada haq h mujhpe...

Nd then she started at his face... Looking each and every movement of his hands... Working on her br***** ... She was moaning and gasping... Nd messing his hairs completely.... He was kissing, sucking nd biting her ni***** nd br***** but very lightly bcoz he knew that it was a very sensitive part of her body... After having a good time with it... He picked her up in a bridal style nd took her to the bed... made her lay .... Nd opened his pants along with the boxers... He took her legs on his shoulders nd opened her underwear too...nd then came on the bed... Took the blanket nd covered both of them...nd then made his way down to lower abdomen... Spread her legs.. nd started rubbing her private part lightly... Nd then started fingering her... She gripped the bedsheets on the either side of her body.... Crumbling them... Nd moaning very loudly and badly... Rak made the whole room soundproof using his powers so that no one can hear them...nd then he stopped...

She got up nd pushed him on the bedpost... Sat on his lap straddling him... Her legs wrapped around his waist... Nd kissed him everywhere... Nd then he entered her in sitting position only...she hugged him tight... Nd shut her eyes tightly too.... Nd then after entering... He gave her time to adjust... Nd then after she was perfect... She kissed him nd he started thrusting inside her... Then they stopped in the middle... But he was inside her.. made her lay down nd he on top of her... Nd again started thrusting...  Nd she was a moaning mess this time... She scratched his back very badly...but he didn't paid any heed attention to it... After completing their love making session... He laid beside her kissed on her forehead...

Dri- I love you Mr Shergill...

Rak- I love you too Mrs Shergill...

Nd they slept hugging each other peacefully...