59. Cotton Candy

BROOKE

"Stand up right fucking bitch!", the first voice spits.

"You can't blame her", the second voice says in an amusing tone, "whatever it was that guy sold to us, it worked like he said it would"

"Where are we supposed to take her now?", the first voice asks, "If someone recognizes her, we can't say she's our drunk friend anymore"

"The garden shed", my legs become weaker and I nearly fall but they pull me back up.

"We should hurry"

The sound of the music fills my ears and I try to open my eyelids but it falls lazily back down. I hear a few voices and I want to open my mouth and tell them to help but nothing comes out. I look to my left to see one of the girls holding me. I don't know her. I don't know either of them so why are they taking me?

I groan, trying my best to struggle but my limbs feel like slippery butter. They're numb and I don't know if I can use them again. My brain is hazy and my eyes are closed but with the air blowing against my ear, I can tell we're outside the house already.

I hear a small creak and my feet are dragged against a rough surface. Their grips loosen around my body and I collapse on the floor- face first. It feels like wood. I open my mouth to talk and ask what's happening but it feels like my tongue is tied.

"Where's your phone?", it's the second voice this time. She sounds urgent.

"I thought we were going to use yours", the first voice says.

"I left it upstairs!", the second voice says harshly, "now give me yours"

"Okay, fine. Just hurry up because my battery is low"

"Take off her clothes"

Hurried footsteps rush towards me and I feel hands on my shoulder, trying to pull my jacket off. My hands find her face and I push it with as much force as my body can at the moment. It doesn't seem to do much because she slaps my hand away and continues to try and take the jacket off.

"No...", my voice is coming back, although it's soft and drained.

"It's wearing off", the first voice says. My eyes open and I stare at her. She's looking away from me but I can tell her hair is pink- like cotton candy.

"Well then hurry up!", the second voice whispers loudly, "if she starts screaming, we'll have problems"

"No", my voice is louder than it was before.

Hands push my head up and pull the jacket off my shoulders.

"I need help", the first voice says.

Another pair of hands are on my waist in an instant, unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down my thighs.

"Take a picture of her with her underwear first", I can't tell which one of them speaks, "then we can do one without"

There's a small chuckle, "Cheryl is going to love this"

________________________________

Like a toothache in my brain, my head throbs in pain violently, my vision- blinded with flashing colors. I place one hand on my forehead and sigh. I can barely hear the people around but I know there are a lot of them. Someone waves a can of soda in my face and when I look up, it's Francis. He gives me a small, pitiful smile and I take it from him, cracking it open and pouring it down my throat. The fizzy taste makes my taste buds dance but as the drink runs down my throat, I realize I'm thirsty for water and not soda.