8. Feelings

( I don't own any pictures I use)

                                                                    Liam's  P

                                                                    Liam's  P. O. V

I look at her, when she get up and goes away, I wanted her to spend more time with me, but I can't do it, she is not even my friend and I try to convince her that I hadn't remember her, But this is the hard to forget this beautiful black hair beauty, I remember how she snatch the bag from my hand and I was shocked but when I saw her beautiful face my heart bit faster but to avoid them I don't even look at her there just pay and get away from her but when again when I saw her in lobby I wanted her to notice me and that's why I collide with her obviously sound like a creep, but I can't help us and it was amazing when she look at me with shock and surprise because that mean she remembered me, And maybe that was faith we meet again and not only meet I was able to talk her too, and got to know that she is the one whose designs I loved, It's really hard to impress me but when I saw the wedding gown of I feel it is really best designs I can see the feel in the dress designer wanted to add I wanted to see the designer but she was unavailable. But when I came to know it's her it justify the work, that she can be the only who can add the emotion in a dress. 

"I am done" I said and put down my spoon and fork in the plate, and wipe my face with napkin. "You are coming with us. Right?" Geo said and look at me "Sorry Geo, I am not going you know that I don't go club and I also have a meeting tomorrow so sorry, I have to go" I get up and Kiss her on her forehead and then say good night to other and then go to room. Geo is always has been an important part of my life till I was here, Our mom's where best friends and that's how we became too but then my parents shift in Chicago we got a little apart but still connected And when I heard she is getting married it was must I have to be here for my best friend's wedding and I had no idea that I will meet her here, it is like a bonus for me. After coming in my room I go to washroom and then strip down and start the shower and When I close my eyes that beautiful golden hair beauty was in front of me with a shy smile on her face and just with her smile I feel I am getting hard I touch my dick and it was hard, "What are you dong to me?" And I rub my self in imagining how it would be if it was her hand and mouth around her and and I got faster and I cum really hard, it's really long that I had jerk off myself with thinking about some girl and my heart saying like she is not just some girl.... I take clean myself and came out wear a T-shirt and shorts.

 I sit down on my hotel chair and take out my laptop and start reading the mails and also send them to the tomorrow meeting clients and see the documents and make points we have to discuss, suddenly my eyes go out of the glass door which was leading to the terrace which was shared by the next room and a woman was sitting on the chair and talking on the phone as I can see I can't saw her face because her back facing me and also dark there.

I don't know why I feel that I should go and check on her. I convince myself no but my heart didn't listen it, and so I close my laptop and files keep them in their orders and then get up and slide the glass door and go out it's mid-September but the cool breeze of air can make you feel shiver and when I go more close, I can hear her voice, "I love you too" I.. Know it..it's her voice and she is saying I love you? She is taken? or married? or... whatever but not single at all.

hey, guys if you like the story then please give it a vote, I am not any professional but love to write :)