33.1st step

When I look back, I rub my eyes if I am imagining someone else in him, "Don't worry it's me you are not imagining," he said and when I look he was really close to me, close means there was only few centimetres difference was between us I take step back, and he smile, "What are you doing here?" I asked I don't know I was happy that's it him or angry that it's him, "I am on date with my love," he said and this me my blood boil, "Then go to her why are you here?" I said and cross my hands around my chest "I am with her," he said in raspy voice, I look at him and his eyes was saying truth No! No Alison don't fall into his tricks again, "I am not going to fall into your tricks again," I said and turn and go to door and tried to open it, but it didn't I tried again, "There is no help! It's not going to open till I want," he said and I can feel his breath on my neck, I turn and now our noses are touching and I can feel his hot breath on my face, "He cage me in his one arm and his another hand come to my cheeks and remove the hair from my face, and his touch was making me hot and shiver I close my eyes. And place my hand on his chest so I can push him.

"Please" I said and now I am mentally slapping myself for saying please instead of please stop but it's not my fault he is making me feel like this. "What please?" He said and his face was now on my neck," I can't help myself I clutch his shirt tightly, he didn't said anything nor I he just put his head on my shoulder and hug me, "I miss you, I really do," he said , and face of Grace coming out of his room in that condition I feel rage inside me I jerk him away from me, and he hadn't expected that and he stumbled, "A.." he was saying with sad expression on his face, "Don't, do this. What are you doing here? Isn't I was here to meet Luca?" I said "No that was plan so you can come here," he said and look down, "I can't believe.. Em.. she .." I said and can't believe she did this to me? She set me with Liam? "No your friend have no idea about this..it..my plan" he said and I was confused, "Don't defend her she cheat me the same as others," I said and tears start forming in my eyes, "No, please B.. Alison listen to me whatever Emma said was correct because she meet with Luca it..was mine and Alex's plan," he said.

Now I was more shocked, "Alex? H.how?" I said, "Please let me explain everything and let me clear things," he said and don't know why I believe him that there is something fishy and if Alex help him then it should be some reason because Alex is not a man of action he think before doing anything, "Okay," I said and he lead me to the table it was completely decorated with my favourite items, "Do you want something?" He said, "I am not here date with you, so if you want to explain then do or open the gate," I said in stern voice," I said he just nod, "So when I had meet Alex in the room I felt I know him but I didn't remember anything, I had gone there to check on you both find you was discharged but he was there he stopped me and we chatted and there I found we were together in the football club," he said and I am still trying to figure out how did he helped him, "He asked me my intentions about him and I told me what I feel about you, and he just said he can help me but I need to be truthful with him because you are like his sister and he will not think twice to hurt me if I will do anything wrong," I was shocked, "How he can help you even after knowing the truth?" I asked, "I don't know what Make you hate me this much but he said me that he believe me because he can see my feelings for you in my eyes," he said and I roll my eyes and now I am worried about him because What Em will do after knowing all these things?

I was lost in thinking that, I feel a hand on mine and I look Liam had put his on mine I didn't remove that Because I was liking it when he feel I am not removing he take mine in his, "Alison," he said and then I look at his face, he had sadness happiness, confusion and many more emotions, "Hmm" I said, "Why are you angry with me?" What I did that you didn't wanted to Go on date?" I try to find the regret and guilt on his face for doing all those things but I can only find is sadness and confusion it make me frustrated how he can be look so innocent when he is the culprit. I jerk my hand away from his, "Why are you showing like you had no idea what you did? Let me clear one thing I know everything that you and that Grace had planned against me," I said "Me and Grace planned against you? Why would I plan anything against you?" He said, " I don't know why did you maybe because of that Grace, after all she is your girlfriend," I said "Wow! She is not my girlfriend and.." he was saying, "whatever you both are is non of my business but I won't let you and her to make my life miserable again, she had done harm already in my life so many times I will not let her do the same again," I said "Alison I don't have any idea what you are talking about?" He said "Really still you are trying to look innocent? I had seen Grace coming out of your room the next day of the marriage or I should say the day you had planned date with me," I said "What's the big deal if she come out from my room?" He said I look at him like he is serious? "So it wasn't a big deal to sleep with another woman when you had shown love for someone else?" I said "What sleep with another woman?" He said and then his eyes goes big, "Y..You think I slept with her?" He said and look at me with horrific look, "I don't think I know you both did, in the condition she was coming out from your room anyone would have said same, but you know what I don't believe that, so I get into your room to get confrentation but what I heard I don't needed any" I said by raising my voice.

"Alison, I really don't know what are you talking about," he said and then I explain him what I saw and what he had said, "Oh! God through the all time this was the reason?" He said, "What you want more reasons?" I said "No I don't want anything and the things you saw was completely wrong and I got everything too," he explain me why Grace was in his room, "Okay if she was in your room beacause of business then why she was in your shirt?" I asked and he look confused too, "I don..I know now," he said with a pause, "What?" I asked, "She Framed us or you think if it was our plan then why would she came out from the room when you was out, isn't our plan could she exposed?" He said and I look at him to become yes it can be and that..bitch had planned all? " What she was doing at your office that day?" I asked "She was there to ask me her dad to let her work for him," he said and then explain all office scandals she did, "Now I got why she had to come that early morning to tell products are not ready yet when she had idea about from the two days, because it was all her plan," he said "How I believe that it was her plan?" I said and Liam look at me, "you don't believe me?" He said and deeply I do but I want confrentation I don't want to lead things again and get heartbreak again, "I do but I don't want to lead things when I have even 1% of doubt. "I can understand now I will prove that I hadn't done any things you are thinking about me, and I do what is that.." he take my hand in his again look at me "I love you," he said and I am confirmed yet but this didn't help to form bubbles inside me "Y..You what?" I asked because I wanted to he confirm he said that, he get up from his chair still holding my hand and make me get up too, and then pull me near him, "I said I love you, Alison Jackson," he said and I kiss him without thinking anything else, and I will make that bitçh to pay.

You what?" I asked because I wanted to he confirm he said that, he get up from his chair still holding my hand and make me get up too, and then pull me near him, "I said I love you, Alison Jackson," he said and I kiss him without thinking anything...

So, finally things are clearing between them.
But what will happen when Grace will know about this?
And what the reason behind all this she is doing?

Be connected to know answer of the every question,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you guys like this chapter and don't forget to vote ⭐ and comment.

Don't forget to Follow me on Instagram for more information about me and my stories.