50.Happy moments 2

I was sitting had close my eyes and put my head on chair back then I feel a hand on mine, open my eyes and see that it was Liam's hand and he was sitting beside me. He just holds my hand I just look at him, "I am sorry," he said, "I nod because I feel like this not time to argue I am so tired physically and mentally both, "I know you don't want to talk about it right now, but I am sorry, it's really hard for me to accept that my princess is part of someone's else family, You know why I call her princess? Because when mom had taken her home for the first time she had called me king, I asked her why? She said she feels like that I am a king, and from the time she only calls me a king and I call her Princess because a king's sister must be princess," He said with a smile, "I can say that Liam, Kate is the girl whom anyone will be attached really easily, She was a bright light of our family she used to make me happy whenever I use to be sad," I said and smile and he smile back, we talk lots about Kate he told me about her six and half year life and I told him about her childhood.

"Excuse me, mam! Sir! Wake up," I heard a voice and I open my eyes slowly, "Umm.." I feel like my body was pinned by a strong hand is around me and I hand my head over someone's chest, I look up and saw it's Liam, "Mam!" A voice comes from the front, and Liam also woke up, "Good morning,!" He said and snuggle into me, "Liam wake up I said and look at the nurse who was looking at us and give us an awkward smile, I try to get off from Liam's grip but he didn't move, "Liam wake up," I said loudly and he leaves me and looks at me, "What happened?" He said "We are in hospital, and," I said and show the nurse standing in front of us, "Sorry, what happened miss?" I said, "Are you guys with the patient of room number 8? She asked and we nod and stand, "Yes what happened? She is fine?" Liam said, "Don't worry! She is completely fine and she wakes up so I just come to tell you guys," she said me and Liam look each other and then run to Kate's room, "Princess," Liam said and she looks at us, Liam goes to her and hug her but I stopped on the door I don't know why my legs weren't moving I feel like I can't face her I failed to save my sister, it was my responsibility after mom dad to take care of her but I failed.

I Don't Want to face her I can't I turn to go out of the room, "Ali!" She said and I turn to see her, she had tears in her eyes, "Did you said, Ali?" I asked and she nods, "Do you remember me?" I said and she nods again I run to her bed and hug her and she hugs me back, we both didn't say anything but cried, after few minutes of crying I saw her face, it has the same features as childhood but grown up into a beautiful teenager, "You grown up so big," I said and she chuckled, "You too," she said, "I am sorry, I wasn't with you all these years I am a really bad sister," I said she wipes my tears, "No Ali you are the best sister, I am sorry that I forgot you and mom dad, I want to meet them..where are they?" She said I was stiff because I don't know what I say, "T..they aren't in this world anymore," I said she looked at me with big eyes, "You are joking? Y..you know you are really bad jokester," she said by pointing on my cheeks, "No Katy I am not joking the day you guys met with accident maybe you fell on road but the car fell into a chasm and they can't survive it," I said.

"They leave us in this world all alone?" She said start crying "Who said we are alone? We have lots of people your parents, your brothers, Rick's family Geo's family," I said and look at Liam who was holding me back, "All these years when I was having a great life with my new family you were living a life of Orphan?" She said and hug me tightly, "Who said I spend life as an Orphan? I had a family too, my friends and their families who never let me feel alone, And you know Rick and Geo got married and also Geo is now a famous actress," I said "I had seen her photos in magazines," She said and smile, "You rest and Liam call your family and tell them Katy is awake," I said and he nods, "King!" Kate said and Liam look at her, "Yes princess?" Liam said with a smile, "I am really hungry," she said with a pout, "My princess is hungry don't worry food will be here in minutes, you guys talk I will go and call mom and dad" he said go out of the room, "I am so happy that my king got world's best queen," Kate said and hug me, "I am so happy that you got to live with Liam's family they are really good.

A few hours later...

Liam had called his family and they are already here I had called Rick and told him that Kate got her memory back, I told him to tell all the family this news and also they should meet her at Liam's house which we are about reach. As Kate was perfectly fine doctor discharge her and told her to have rest and now we are going to Liam's mansion.I Liam and Kate are in one car while His Dad and Mom are in another Ethan wasn't came because he had exams. So he had to left for university in the morning but he had talked to Kate, they really love Kate like their own kid and I am grateful for this.
Liam's parents are was on a tour but Liam called them to come because of engagement and Kate had Just started living with her friend near the college campus, even she is doing fashion too. well, she always use to copy me in childhood and when she started living with Liam's family she saw Liam was also in the fashion industry which boost her mind and she just got admission in her first year a few months ago and she was really brilliant student as well as good in sports which is the reason she in college before 17.

Finally, we reached Liam's mansion we went out from the car I saw there was already a car parked which was Rick's and others we get in Rick's mom come and hug Kate, "Oh! My baby, you are always around us and we don't have any idea," Amy says, "Amy come on don't cry now things are okay and one more thing do you know you still look the same as I remember? No one will believe you have a 30-year-old son," Kate said and this made Aunt Amy chuckle, "She is still the same Katy cat," uncle Philip says "Uncle Phil wow! You put on so much weight," she said and uncle Philip pout, "You are saying I am not handsome anymore?" Uncle Philip said

"Oh! Come on never you are evergreen Hansome," she said and hug him and he hugs her back, she meet everyone and I was feeling like my all the world brighten, I have everything that I wanted in my life there is an emptiness for mom and dad but I know they are always with me when I need them, "Penny for your thoughts," Liam said snack his arms around my waist, I look at him, "Thank you," I said he look at me, "Why to thank you?" Liam asked, "If you hadn't come in my life I would never have met my sister again and never had got all this happiness," I said and Liam smile and kiss me and I kiss him back, and then we smile,

"Hey! Hey! Guys come on mom had made Mac and cheese, and king of you don't come with Ali I am not promising you will get any" Kate shout to me and Liam, "We are coming princess," Liam said "Let's go I don't want to miss mom's special Mac and cheese they are just world's best Mac and cheese," Liam said and I nod, all was already sitting on the chairs Liam pull the chair for me and then sit beside me, Kate was sitting on his another side, "Kate was talking to Em about my childhood mischievs and how dad use to save us and "You know Em Ali was dad's Princess and he uses to take any blame for her and she uses to do same always use to save dad from mom's anger and if he had forgotten mom's birthday she uses to give her gifts by dad's name," Kate said and yes our life was really wonderful at that time, "I use to think Ali would be sincere child, but I found she is the naughty one," Em said we talk about more about our childhood how I and my friends use to do pranks all about lot more.

So this is looking like Alison got her happy ending.

Or there is something else left?

Be connected to know the answer to every question,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you guys like this chapter and don't forget to vote ⭐ and comment.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram Dipikawrites for more information about me and my stories.