9. Close

(Don't own any of the pictures)

Alison

I came to my room change into a cozy long t-shirt dress, and sit down on my bed, and call to Em, she picks after the third ring which was not like usual Em do, "Hey!" she says like she was running

I came to my room change into a cozy long t-shirt dress, and sit down on my bed, and call to Em, she picks after the third ring which was not like usual Em do, "Hey!" she says like she was running. "Are you running?" I asked her with concern. "Umm! no, yes," she said with some confusing voice. "What happened? Em?" I said and came out of the room to the terrace which was giving an amazing view of the city as well I can see the stars too, "What happened?" I asked her again, "Nothing much finally Alex was early today and because I had done double work today he asked me that we should go out and we did we had a good time and..A.." she says and stop and I feel huff sound from her side and then I heard "You talk to her daily baby let's give some time to me too" I know it's Alex shit, I am disturbing them? "Sorry, Alex and Em I will talk to you tomorrow and have fun," They both chuckle. "Okay, then Bye and remember I love you," She says "I love you too," I said and hung up.

I felt someone was behind me. I turned and saw a male figure whose back was facing me and he was going in the opposite direction, I panicked a little, "Excuse me? Who are you?" I say in a small voice and that person turns to see me and it's him, Liam, "You?" I asked with confusion. "I am sorry, I don't me to overheard your conversation, I just saw someone is out here so I came to see,"

He says apologetically, "Oh! it's okay we weren't talking any secrets and thank god she didn't talk long or I was going to talk to her about meeting him here, and if he would have heard, I would have died with embarrassment. " Whoever you were talking to sounds like an important part of your life?" He says and I don't know why but I feel sadness in his voice, which is obviously impossible. "Yes, she is," I say with an idiotic smile on my face because Em is really the most important person in my life, I have no one to call mine other than her. "She?" He says with confusion. "Yes, she is Emma, my best friend and she is the most important person in my life," I said to him and he chuckled. "Wow! I was thinking you were talking to someone Y.Your" He says and stops in last. Did he think I was talking to my boyfriend? "Boyfriend?" He just nodded his head and I laughed at him. "Hey! don't make fun of me" He says childishly.

I was just looking at him and then I shivered. I rub my shoulders so I can get a little warmer, "Want to go inside?" he says but I don't want to go this surrounding and then his presence I don't want to lose them all. "No, it's a little cold but I wanted to sit here some more it's really soothing and calming to my heart and my mind," I said and looked around. I sat on the chair and it had a fire pit that wasn't working yet. "Ok then wait I am coming he says and go inside the room near and then hit me that he is in the room next to me he came with a blanket and hand it to me and maybe he had a remote with him so he switches on the Fire and then looks at me, "Come on sit here" I pat the seat near me he smiles and then sit, "So ?" He asked me "Yes?" I say to him and look at him "Do you?" He says and comes closer to me. I look at him with little confusion.'' What?" I say and make a little more distance between us, But he closes the distance again "Do you want some Hot...Chocolate?" he says and I look at him with, my mouth hung up wide, " What?" I say and push him a little away and he starts laughing. And I must have to say he has a beautiful smile, and I chuckle too,

 "So do you want some Hot chocolate?" He asked again, "Why not I am a sweet tooth," I tell him he gets up "What happened?" I asked him because as he gets up I feel a coldness around me which I wasn't like and it's all-new for me I don't have the effect of man on me like this ever, "I am going to order hot chocolate for us and for that I need to go inside to take my phone" he turns to look at me, "Oh! okay" I nod and he smiles and got inside the room and I can saw him from here he take his mobile and maybe call to the front desk and order and came back to the terrace and sit beside me on the chair, He rubs his hands together like maybe he is feeling cold, "Here" I raise my blanket which he had took out for me and I had wrapped around me He looks at me, "Come I can see you are getting cold and this blanket is enough for at least two, He looks at me with a surprise and "Oh! it's ok if you don't want" I say and try to wrap it again but he came and sit beside me and wrap it around him too and now we so close and, I understand why he didn't want to be in the blanket, I can feel his cologne it's like Radiant top notes burst with the juicy freshness of Calabrian bergamot, white amber wood unleashes a powerfully woody trail. It must be Dior Sauvage.

If you want to know why I have this knowledge of cologne because My parents were the owner of a Perfume shop and I still remember the scents with the name. I looked at him and saw he was staring at me and I saw his face closely and I found his eyes were really blue and his face also had really amazing features, It's night but his face was lighting in the reflection of fire, and it's glowing and we were so close........

 I looked at him and saw he was staring at me and I saw his face closely and I found his eyes were really blue and his face also had really amazing features, It's night but his face was lighting in the reflection of fire, and it's glowing and we w...

Be connected to know the answer to every question.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Don't forget to vote ⭐ and comment.
And to follow my account, as well as follow me on Instagram Dipikawrites for more information about me and my stories.