14.Talk

From last chapter, .......

Liam and Alison where in the car and Alison was still adjusting for that she is sitting with Liam whom she had kissed few minutes ago, and then car take a sudden turn and she fall in to Liam's arms.....

Alison.

I was still in his arm and he holds me securely, "Are you ok? Ali?" Patrick says and looks at us through the rearview mirror, that makes us snapped out from our staring so, I tried to get away from arms but he was still holding me, "Liam," then he looks at me and understands, that he is still holding me, "oh! Sorry" he said and remove his hands and I sit properly in my sit, "Please drive safely," Liam says to the driver, "I am sorry sir, there was car came in front suddenly," the driver said. And then then we drive the whole right in silence which was mostly an awkward silence after we finally reached to the hotel me and Patrick say bye to the driver and he say also bye to us, We came inside the hotel me and Patrick were talking about random things and now we all three get inside the elevator Patrick was one floor below to us so Patrick hug me and say goodnight and got off the elevator, 

now it was only me and Liam as we have our rooms on the same floor I don't know what to say or not this I want to confront him about our little moment in the club but I was also afraid if he say it was a mistake but he look toward me and I also look at him "you and Patrick look like know each other very well" he say in a really different tone and I was looking at him with some confusion because I don't know what he want to say but then I get it is he jealous to Patrick? "oh yes we know each other with really well because we were in the same college and also had some classes together," I said it in really happy voice because I want to tell him that he has nothing to do with whom I talked well or not, because I didn't ask him why he was so close to that bitch Grace? because it's not my I business he can talk to anyone or can get close to anyone. "I wanted to talk to you about our club incident," he says. 

I looked at him with blank expression because I don't know what to expect with him right now, "Yeah!" I said like yes I am hearing, "when I saw you dancing with him I can't control myself and drink little more and then came to the dance floor and we danced and then the moment Got heated and we kissed but I don't want to say that it is something I don't want but I wanted to kiss you when you are ready or maybe when we are ready and that's why I had asked you that for the date, and still I want to ask that, Will you go on a date? And yes after the wedding as you had told me" he says and looks at me with a smile, I can't help myself I smiled "yes I will go on a date with you after the wedding, and I also don't think that this was a mistake but as you said yes I wasn't ready for that too" I said with a smile and now it's like a big Burden has got off from my shoulders and I can take a breath and with a ping, we find out we were on our floor and we came out from the elevator and goes toward our room as we wear the next room to each other so he'says bye by a kiss on my cheeks and then we go into our rooms with a smile on our faces. I was happy that he is still want to go on a date with me but, I wanted to ask him what is the things between him and Grace? Because he it's not showing anything but as Grace always sticks with him it's like they know each other for very long.

But I decided not to think about it and decided to sleep because tomorrow is Georgia and Rick's rehearsal dinner and also we have to pick her bouquet, I wanted to know that what she had yet prepared because there are lots of things is not done yet as I came to know today. I I looked at my mobile if there are any messages of Ems but I saw there are only pictures of her and John of their date, I send a ☺️ and a hug emoji to her that show, I am happy for her. and tell her that I was going to love it today and had a little fun with my friends but I didn't tell you about mine and Liam's little moment.

.

.

........ Next day. ........