25.Friendship

It's a week I am living with Emma and Alex, and I am really don't like it because they only got few moments alone and now I am here so they don't get any.

Currently I am working on my designs in their guestroom for Liam's company, we hadn't seen eachother after the hospital visit, because I haven't gone at office for a week I am working from home because Alex has suggested bed rest because I had fainted again, I don't know what happening to me but Alex says it's only because of lots of stress I am taking these days. Emma was wanted to beat Liam fit making me sick but after lots of convincing she didn't did it. I have no problem in getting him beat after he did with me but I don't want Emma to be in any drama Because of me.

I heard the door opens and I saw time it was 7 past so it must be Emma I have made snacks for us which I am not allowed according to them I Just need is bed rest but I got bore so I make it, I get up form the bed and fold my sketchbook and close the laptop and go out of the room, "Hey!" I said to Emma who was sitting on the couch, she look at me and give me a fainted smile, she must be tired because she is doing lots of things alone there because of my absence, "I am going to make coffee for you," I said and I move to go into kitchen, "No! You don't have to worry about that.." she was saying, "That's enough Em, I am not sick as you both are treating me, like I will be broken if I will work, just sit there I am going to Make coffee and some snacks too," I said and she just nod, I make coffee for us and put some Snacks in the plates and take it out in the living room, "Here your coffee and tried these I made them today I was feeling bored," I said and give her plate, she take the coffee place in on the table and then take the plate and eat one spoon, "Wow! It's really good," she said.

I sit beside her and we talked about office and some more things and eat our snacks and drink coffee, we don't know how much time we were talking because we heard the Door open and Alex come in, "What time it is?" Emma says looking at him, "What?" He said in confusion, "Sorry we are just trying to know how much time we spend in talking," I said, "Yeah! I can see becasue she is still in her office dress," Alex says and I look at Em too, "Yeah! Why don't you guys go and change till I will order some pizza for us?" I said "Pizza yeah! That's a good idea, Okay you order till I will change," she said and get into her room Alex followed her and I let them have some time first I ordered the pizza and then put my headphones and put some my favourite song so I will not get disturbed by the sound they are going to make.

An hours later.....

Our pizza's are arrived as well as Em and Alex came from the room too, we all were sitting in the living room with a romantic movie and pizza Emma and Alex were into the centre couch Em's head was on the Alex arms and Alex has wrapped his arms around her, I smile by seeing the bond between them but somehow feel lonely that I am still alone in my life, Liam had gave me hopes for a life like this but snatch it too, I don't know again when I will be able to believe any man becasue I had given three men to have a part of my life and all three have broke my heart everytime in the same way but what I have felt with Liam within just few days I hadn't feel with anyone else.

"Ali..Ali.." I heard the voice, "yeah! Sorry what you said?" I asked, "where was you lost?" Em asked me, "Sorry I was just.. leave it what you was saying?" I asked my trying to change the topic, "I was saying do you want more pizza?" She said by showing me pizza box, "Um..No! I have enough you guys enjoy I am going to sleep," I said and get up from the couch and "Hey! Wait we can watch the next movie your favourite one," Em said and I look at her, "No actually I was working all day on designs so my eyes are little buring now so, I think I should rest, but one more thing I want to say, First I am going back to my apartment tomorrow, and second I will be at work too I am feeling suffocating by living at home," I said they both look at eachother and sigh."Ok, I will not stop you, we know we can't keep you forever at home but you have to take care of yourself properly." Alex says, both of them get up and come near me. Em take my hand in her, "you know you are not a outsider for us, We never had been distributed by you, not now or not ago, you are always welcome here because we love your company," she says and I hug her tightly.