16.Bitçh moments

( I don't own any pictures)...

Alison

I just wanted to kill that bitçh why she is not leaving him alone? What's going on between them? I was at Georgia's room door because she had asked me to help to choose her dress and to style that, I knock on the door, there was no response, I knock again, and still no response so maybe she is not here and I was little tired too so I decided to go my room back and then I get inside Elevator and I reached to my floor I open the elevator door come out as I was about to pass Liam's suite door, I saw Grace was the closing door and she give me a devil's smile and then close it, it's given me a pain in my heart what's going on? Why he is spending that much time with her? Are they are? If they are then why he asked me for a date? What's going on,? I have to clear things or I can't go on date with him if there is a thing between them, I get inside my room and I close the door and don't even change because my heart was aching with a pain which I wasn't Wanted to feel Grace's devil's smile remind me of the disgusting actions she had done in the past with me,

Memory......

I had still remember that it was mine and Grayson's first anniversary he was my first boyfriend and my first everything we were had just in our first year of college when we had started dating, he had planned alots of things on our anniversary but suddenly he cancelled, I was getting ready when he called that he wasn't feeling well and have to cancel all the plans, I was worried for him so I cook for him and take it to his house and when I get there door was closed but I had keys so I open the door and I heard noises from his room, when I reached there I was shocked, I still can't forgot what I had seen that day Grayson, my boyfriend was deeply buried inside the girl who hate me most well feelings was mutual after seeing this I throw the bag of food I had carried in my hands on him and he was completely shocked, and that bitch was smirking she get up dressed and said that I can't keep my man around she is the one who always take care of him, and Yeah I found out that he was cheating on me from last 4 months from the time that girl started giving me more troubles, I broke up with Grayson and Grace spread the roumer that I can't Satisfied my boyfriend so he goes to her, and it had made my college life miserable but I was lucky to have friends like Georgia, Sara Rick and Ben they were always with me.

__________________________________________

And there was the same devil's smile she had on the day I had found out her and Grayson on the bed which was today on her face, which was scared me a lot and I don't have anyone whom should I talk to, I can't disturb Em, because she is handling everything there already here Georgia and Sara are busy in wedding, And I..do didn't want to make someone else worried for me. Uhh! Don't think about it Ali, I get up and then someone knocks on my door, "Ali, are you here?" It was Rick. I open the door for him "yeah! What happened?" I asked him "nothing just wanted to spend time with my best friend," he says and came inside my room and closes the door behind him. I know he needs some help. "What happened, Rick?" I said by flooding my hands. "What? nothing.." he says I give him the look really? "Ok, ok I am a little nervous about the wedding." He says, and I don't get anything."Are you getting cold feet?" I asked instantly.

 "yes, What nooo I am just nervous." He said. "Rick, what happened?" I say in a concerned voice. "Ok, you know after tomorrow we will be married, I want to spend with her like we use to, before coming here,  I want you to plan something that can distract family and others so we can sneak out from here and we will be here in the morning," He said in the one breath, "Okay, I will do it but why are you so nervous," I asked him "Because mom doesn't want anything like that, I mean I asked her but she said it's not good to see each other before marriage and that's why she takes Geo, to her room till tomorrow," He said and pout. "Okay, that the problem because you are always bad at sneaking out because your mom caught you all time," I said with a grin, "Yeah! So I want you to help us and you have to plan everything," He said "don't worry I will do that," I said, "I am going I have to get ready too," He says "Okay, I have to get ready too," he goes out and then I got ready and then go to see Geo in Rick's mom's room, and she has said the same thing and I had planned how they can sneak out, I had taken Sara into our plans too, so we can have more support.