43.Happy moments

Alex and Em had gone for a test an hour ago they haven't had came back yet, I am feeling really worried they haven't even called yet, Liam got some call from his office so he goes his office at the house to deal with that, Geo was feeling tired so she and Rick decided to have rest and I am still sitting waiting for Em and Alex, I heard doorbell I run to open the door I saw Em and before I can say anything she hugs me tightly and started crying, don't tell me I was assuming wrong? She is not? "Em control please," I said and rubbed her back, she stops and looks at me, "I.. I am.." she was saying in between her Sob I look at Alex who had no emotion on his face, "Em First came inside," I said and take her to the couch she sits, And I go to the kitchen grab a glass of water, come back to the living room give that to her, she drinks and I sit beside her, "It's ok Em... I am sorry that." I was saying, "No.. Ali I was saying.. I am pregnant," she said I look at her with big eyes I don't know what to say, "You? Are?" I said, "Yes I am actually we are," Em said and hold Alex who was still in shock, "Omg omg you are pregnant, I am going to be an aunt," I said, "What happened to this man?" I said by pointing Alex, "He is still processing,"
She said, I poke his shoulder he looks at me, and then, "Oh My God! I am going to be a dad," he said and start jumping.
"Alex calm down," Em said but he holds her tightly, "We are going to be parents," he said and she nods, "Ali you are going to be aunt," he said and I nod too, The way he was shouting I saw Liam came running out as well Rick and Geo, "What happened Everything is okay?" Liam asked me, "Yeah! Just to be dad is overexcited," I said and Liam look at Alex and Em "Wow! Guys congratulations," Liam said and hug to both of them, "Thanks," Em said, "Congratulations!" Geo said and hug them too as well as Rick, "We should plan for one too?" Rick said, "Wow! You guys are too," I said, Geo just rolls her eyes, "Yeah! We will think about it," Geo said

"I will be happy to have lots of kids to spoil," I said, "I feel how will Ali look if she will be a mother?" Rick said which put me off guard, I saw Liam was looking at me with a smile, "Well there is a long time for me, I am not settled with my dreams yet as well I already have plans to adopt Max," I said Shit! I and Em look at each other, "We both forgot this time," She said and I nod, "What happened?" Liam asked, "Max's birthday is in 3 days and we haven't planned anything yet or not we did the cake order oh! God he is going to hate me," I said and put my face in my hand, but I feel some pull it away, "Don't worry max will have a blast birthday the day you had told Alex his punishment didn't I had told we will plan everything," Liam said, "Do you mean you have already?" I asked him and he nods, I hug him tightly, "Yes I have booked one of my resort and we are going to take kids there," Liam said "It's too much Liam," I said,

"Nothing is too much when it comes to your happiness and I know all the kids are the reason for your happiness. I had no idea what to say because this is really heartwarming as well as shows how much he care about me. I Just looked at him, "Girl what are you waiting for? Already kiss him," Em said and I did as she said and Liam kissed me back and had and a smile on his lips. We got apart Em and Geo were looking at us with awe but Alex and Rick with the disgusting look, "Why you two are making faces?" I asked them, "I don't know it feels weird to see you kissing someone in front of me," Alex says and I chuckle, "Yeah! Me too," Rick said, "This is Big brother instinct I can say," Geo said. Both of them roll their eyes. We spend the day seeing movies and gossips only Liam and Rick got the calls from their business. Alex was free.

3 days later (Max's birthday party)

We just reached the venue Liam had selected for Max's birthday, he even sends the vehicles to pick all the kids, staff as well Bob and Maria. They both were overwhelmed by Liam's gesture, Me and Em look around to give the final thumbs up that all things are good, Rick and Geo is also here for the party I can bet the kids are going to be super happy about this after all Geo is their favorite star. Alex had to attend some surgery today so he is going to be late as well Rick had to go back to Boston because of his work but he is coming today for a party. We heard noises from the outside we both go towards the entrance, I saw kids came in and look around, "Wow! This is really beautiful," One of the kids says, I saw Max who was also mesmerized. "Happy birthday boy," I said and hug him, he hugs me back "Thank you, you did this all for me?" He asked "Not only me my friends too," I said and then show him all arrangements Em was also entraining all others "Ali came here," Em says I saw all of our frequent friends came so we go to them, but we also introduce each kid to Geo they all wanted to have hugs and pictures with her and she did that willingly, I saw Liam was looking at me and smiling, I smile back at him he came closer.