41.Past

*Alison*

I tried to change the topic by talking about random things but with the way three of them looking at me I can say that they still have many questions in their mind whose answer they want to, But Am I ready to share that all? I can't see them worried for me so I should tell them, they all are part of my life so they have the right to know everything. I know it's not easy for me to go through that memory again but if I will Bury then into me I will be always like this maybe sharing would help me to get over the whole panic thing.

We talk and then I start yawning so Liam asked me to sleep and she leads me to the bedroom and then stops there, "So good night and I will we in this room so if you need anything don't hesitate to call me or shout my name," he said I don't know how I get this amazing man, who cares for me about this much, "I will" I said and turn to get inside but he caught my elbow so I turn, "Without good night kiss?" He said playfully, I just chuckle, then he gives a peak on my lips and my forehead and cup my face, "Never think you are alone I am here for you always so you can talk or rely on me," he said and I nod, "I know that Liam you all are my family now, I know you all love me," I said he smiled. "You two should carry these all inside," we heard and saw Alex and Em standing and smirking, we got a part, "Shut up you pervert people, you two are the horny, not me," I said and they laugh, "Okay good night and we will be in the guest room two-door next to you so don't hesitate to call us," Alex said and I nod, Em was just making kissing faces, which make me laugh, "What?" I ask her, "only kissing nothing else," she said in a serious tone which wasn't serious, it makes me blush, "Go you are become idiot because of sleepiness," I said, and then Alex drag her with him and she blows a kiss to us. "she got mad," I said and look at Liam whose eyes was already on me. 

"What happened?" I asked he just shook his head and smile, "nothing just thinking how I got so lucky to get a woman like you as mine,?" He said and lock my curls behind my hair which make me blush and look down, he simply pulls my face up to meet his, "You look beautiful when you feel shy and blush," he said and kiss me and I kiss him back, it was a small and sweet kiss, after separating he smiles again, "We should go to our rooms or we will stand all night here which I really don't mind," he said "Okay good night," I said he nod I get into the room and he goes to his  I close the door and lay on the bed. I close my eyes, "Ali..no you can't catch me..." She said and giggle, "Kate stop!" I said and sit up I look around and remember where I am Kate is no more with me. I control my emotions because Kate will never want me to cry, she would have said, Silly you cry on every moment, She was the free spirit I had ever seen. Her happy face brings a smile to my face, This is a better look of yours, She uses to say that. I tried to sleep which didn't come easily.

Next day.....

I woke up with sunlight coming on my face, I tried to cover but that not help me I can't sleep with this much light, I sit down and then remember I am at Liam's house and I feel with the brightness I sleep really late I saw the clock on the side table and it had written 11 wow! I slept that late, I got up from bed go to the bathroom and get fresh, and I remember Liam's closest had woman dresses to I don't know why they are there, but I can say they all are new and of my sizes, so I wear one of the top and jeans tie up my hair and come out of the room. His room is all white and the living room is also vibrant I feel good that he is not of the guys who like black color.  I can hear noises from the kitchen area, I start moving toward that, "Good morning Ali!" someone said from behind, It was a familiar voice "Good morning Rick," I said but I stopped in the track, Rick? I turn and he hugs me and lifts me,

 "Heyyyy! Put me down." I said but he didn't listen and swing me like he uses to do in childhood, "You are grown up but you still didn't get any weight," Rick said and again swing me, "Rick I swear if you will not put me down right now, I will tell Geo about your and An.." before I can complete He put me down and cover my mouth, "Okay, okay but don't even takeout her name out of your mouth," he said and take his hand away, "You jerk I am feeling like the world is moving, I said try to keep me steady, "Here the kid is," Geo came and give a playful slap to Rick on his head, "Hey!" he says, but we ignore him and Geo hugged me, and then we separate, "When you guys came here?" I asked, which changed the look on Rick and Geo's face, 

Love in the wedding(Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें