18.Birthday party

"Wake up lazy ass," Em says but I pull my cover on my head, "Let me sleep for some more minutes, and then I will be get up.
"Did you forgot that today is Cherry's birthday?" She says and I got up and look at her, "fuck.." I got up from my bed and run to my bathroom, "Call the cake shop that if they have ready the cake? I had ordered," I said from the bathroom, "ok I am doing and get ready or you have to answer them why we are late," she said and maybe go out from the bedroom

I brush my teeth and then take shower and get ready fastly... I look myself in the mirror take my bag and mobile and then come out to where Em was standing, "Ready?" She asked, "yeah! Let's go first we have to go to the toy shop," I said and she looks at me, "You forgot to buy gifts?" I just nod, "this is not you, Ali you never forget but gifts for the kids," she said and again tried to start the conversation I am pushing away from a week, "I am sorry but you know I am working on new projects and so they really mind consuming that's all now let's go," I said and go towards the door she sighs and come behind me, I don't want to make her worried about me so I hadn't said anything happened there to her yet, maybe because I do not still believe that.

We reached the toy shop we bought gifts and then goes to the cake shop to take our order as well as the other sweets. Put them in the backseat of the car and then drive to the party, We are just 20 minutes late, Em said Sarcastically we came out of the car, "Finally you guys are here," Maria came with relief on his face, and Bob come behind him, "Girls do you need help?" He asked, "of course we need Bob, and are you going Gym?" Em said, we all three look at her, "No, I am not going Gym but why are you asking?" Bob said in a confused tone, "Because you are looking really fit from the time I had seen you last," she said and this is Em to make old people a little happy by complimenting them, "Well we can talk about it later first let's get inside and Bob take those boxes in I am sending one of our staff to help you," Maria said and get inside and I and Em follow her, "Yeahhhhh" we heard Cherry come and hug me on legs.

"Finally you guys are here," Cherry said, then get a little away I kneel down and in front of her, "sorry princess that we are late but now we are here we are going to have a blast..." I said and they all squeal. "here the cake and other gifts" Bob said and then place them on the table "Ok, Em?" I look at Em and she nods and gives the shopping bag to me, "Here this is for you," I hand that to Cheery, "What's that?" She asked, "Open and see," I said and shrug my shoulder, she looks inside the bag and then to me with wide eyes "Is..it?" She said "Yes! It is your dress for the party," I said and she hugs me tightly. "thank you, Ali, it's so beautiful I love you and I love it too," she said in one breath, "Let's get ready and I am going to check on the decoration." Em said and go toward the hall,
"Let's get ready I will help you," I said and take her hand lead her to the room,

This is an orphanage and Cheery is an orphan kid, I had met them 3 years ago when Maria and Bob caretaker of the orphanage was spreading pamphlets for the help for treatment of one of the girls here, and I tried to help her by asking my clients to donate and one of the clients was really big-hearted he pays for her treatment as well as adopt her too, and I decided to help because literally, I am an orphan too.
I started coming here once a week and spend my time. "Here you are ready now let's go, we go out toward the hall. "Surprise, all kids Em Bob and Maria say that Cherry was really happy and have tears in her eyes, "It so beautiful thank you all." She said and Em comes and hugs her tightly. "Princesses don't cry they always smile." She said and wipe Cherry's tears, then she cut her cake and feed it to everyone.

Emma had planned all this and she did because she is adopting Cherry she and her husband had tried their own kid but Emma found out that she can't evolute and she was Broken and then I start taking her here and here she got really attached with ch...

Emma had planned all this and she did because she is adopting Cherry she and her husband had tried their own kid but Emma found out that she can't evolute and she was Broken and then I start taking her here and here she got really attached with cherry. "Ali, where is your boyfriend?" Cherry asks in her innocent voice, "My boyfriend?" I asked, "Yes, we had seen on the TV and you were with him dancing, and also that you were an actress at Georgia's wedding." Jim says, another kid of the orphanage, "No, kiddo I don't have any boyfriend and yes I was at Georgia's wedding and she even send gifts for you all, I had given that to Bob and Maria they will give you later," I said and ruffle his hairs. "Where is Matt?" I asked "He is sad, and in his room, he said he is angry with you," Cherry said, Emma and Bob and Maria also chuckle, "Maybe he is jealous because he has seen you dancing with someone else?" She said I chuckle too, yes Matt thought he likes me but I know he likes me but not as a girlfriend he like me as a motherly attachment "Oh! I see don't worry I am going to meet him," I said and go toward the room and

 "Where is Matt?" I asked "He is sad, and in his room, he said he is angry with you," Cherry said, Emma and Bob and Maria also chuckle, "Maybe he is jealous because he has seen you dancing with someone else?" She said I chuckle too, yes Matt thoug...

I saw he was standing next to the window and looking outside, "Someone is really lost in thoughts" I said and go near him kneel. He didn't look at me, " Someone is angry with me? I thought I will come here and we will talk and spend time with you but ok if you don't want to" I said in a sad voice, and try to get up, "No..Don't go" he said and hug me tightly. I hug him back. "I am not angry with you I am just upset," he said innocently, "But why?" I asked and he separates from me and looks at me, "Because you made a new boyfriend after knowing that I like you a lot," he said and it's so cute when he says things like this. "I know you like me, and I like you too, and he is not my boyfriend," I said and his eyes lighten up, "Really?"

He asked and I nod, "Then why there was a photo of you and him dancing together?" He asked well he is talking about the photo of me and Liam from the dance at the wedding got viral don't know how but caught little attention but thanks to him it gets faded soon we'll have to say he is the man of highlights. well, I shouldn't talk or think about him to spoil my mood. "Ali...Ali" I snapped out from my thoughts "Sorry kiddo, I was dancing with him because we were at a wedding everyone was dancing there. " I don't know about weddings because I have never seen any," he said innocently. "It's ok to let's go out or the cake will be finished," I said and "No, I want cake too let's go, he said take my hand I get up and then we go the party there all kids were enjoying there. Matt runs toward his friends.
I also go and sit with Em and Maria, we prepare snacks plated for kids "So there is anything real about that news?" Maria asks me, "News please Maria there is nothing like that, and he is a business tycoon and here I am simple designer," I said and give her a tight smile and Emma look at me like something is wrong but I keep my head down and keep placing snacks in the plates. I can't tell her what happened there or she will kill that man, I thought finally I got someone who is real but no.. he is the same as others

Wow! What happened to Alison and Liam? And what happened to their date?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you like the chapter please give a vote⭐ and comment.

*Dipika*