15. Liam Robertson

This chapter will be by Liam's p.o.v
Enjoy ........

Liam Robertson

I know sooner or later that these people will ask me these questions because the way Grace clings to me, and what I just said to all of this is completely true. I know Grace just because her father has made a business deal with me, because of which I have met her a few times, but earlier she wasn't like this, like this much clingy yeah, she is little flirty but I had never flirt her back because I don't want to give any wrong sign to her. But the day I came here she had checked in at the same time,

Flashback.........

"Hello, miss I have a suite booked here with name MR. Robertson." I asked the receptionist, "Is I am imagining or it's Fashion tycoon Mr. Liam Robertson?" A voice comes from my back, I turn and saw a familiar woman was there with a smile on her face and have little fewer dresses, I mean.. leave it. "Ms...?"I don't even remember her name, because she didn't join any meeting with me, she was always available at the parties only, so I don't know her at all. "So what are you doing here?" She asked, " I am here for my childhood best friend's wedding." I replied "Really? Me too" She says in a surprised tone, "At your friend's wedding?" I asked, "No, I mean I am here for my Cousin's wedding, Rick," she says and so this confirms we are here for the same wedding because Rick is the would-be husband of Geo, "Well then we are for the same wedding but with different sides," I said and "Oh! That's amazing we can do catch up some times I mean we had never talked personally," she said, "Well because I don't mix my business life with personal," I said in a tone so she would get what I want to, "That's great me too, well we are here so we can do some discussion about the project was about to start maybe you know I am going to work in it?" She said and well I don't have any idea because she had never mentioned that, "Sorry but your dad had never mentioned that you.." I was saying but she cut me, "Yea...Yeah..! Thing is My dad and I had discussed it just yesterday and we were just about to inform you," She said, "ok then looking forward to work with you, "yeah! See you later," I said and take my keys from the receptionist and then goes to the elevator, I hadn't seen her in the dinner well I was already hooked my the beauty sitting next to me so I don't see anyone else around me. The next day on the wedding dress trial of Georgia I was there to see how was the dress, but I was impressed by the dress Alison has designed. I want to talk to her about that dress but then, Grace asked me that she has to talk to me about our deal so, I had to leave and then we go to my room and talk about our deal. That day I don't see Alison again, I was decided that night I will ask Allison for breakfast with me but when I was about to go out in the morning, I saw Grace was coming with a waitress with food trolley following her, "Ms. Parker?" I asked "Liam come on, still Ms. Parker you can call me Grace, " she says in a happy voice "And we still have to discuss some more things so I thought morning will be the best time for the talk," She said and I don't think she had left any options for me other than having breakfast with her so, I said yes and then we have our breakfast as well as we discussed our project, " So it was the nice meeting I will see you in the evening," she says and get up, "evening?" I asked, "Did you forgot about the club?" She asked me which I was really because I had fixed a meeting with one of my clients in the evening as I thought I am free, "No, of course not, see you at the evening," I said she wave and go out of my room, I can't cancel my meeting I know I am here for a wedding but I am a businessman I can't stand without working I love work and so I had fixed meeting here, but I have to just prepond my meeting so I can join them, so the day was less eventful I had completed my meeting when I saw Georgia and others in lobby and my eyes were only looking for her and when I saw her my eyes got widen, she was looking most beautiful woman I had ever seen, she isn't dresses sluttishly but her look can kill. I decided to join them.

Woo! Is this our Ali?" Sara says by looking at Alison, "Yeap! This is me she is the one who makes me wear this," Alison says with a smile and point to Georgia, "So what? What you want to go club in a covered sheet?" Georgia said and look at Alison but I bet she will look even beautiful in that too, "Yeah, you are looking really beautiful, Ali," Rick say and give her a side hug, "Yeah! You will definitely go to get lots of compliments, and if you agree you can get laid too" Sara says and a wink, Well I would like to kill all those who will try things with her, "Shut up, " she said and blush "Liam I am saying anything wrong?" Sara says to me and, and she turns around to look and saw me I was standing there and staring at her, I don't know why? But I can't able to take off my eyes from her and she looks at me like she wasn't expecting me there, but when her eyes meet me and she averts her eyes and I can feel that she is blushing "Yeah! She is looking beautiful" I said and I still can't take off my eyes from her,