45. love moment.

Em was tired so she and Alex leave and after that bob and Maria said goodbye leave with all kids, then staff pack all the gifts put them in the Car and left too, it was only me and Liam now, I had no idea where he is, I haven't seen him after he got the call. Did he leave without telling me? I think I should call him, I saw my bag was one on of the table, I went there and pick the bag, As I turn to collide with a big wall like structure, "Ahh! What the.." I was saying and look forward saw Liam was standing there, "You scared me," I said, "Sorry I don't want to scared you, so everyone Left?" He looks around, "Can you see anyone other than me?" I said in a sarcastic tone. I don't see anyone except you ever" he said and pulled me to him, "Aren't you cheesy sometimes?" I said and run my fingers to his jaw, "Is that so?" He asked playfully, "Yeah! I feel I should have a taste of this Cheese," I said I don't know from where this boldness comes inside me.

"So I think you should," he said and kiss me and it was more like a sensual kiss than our usual kiss. We got separated, and he looks at me, "As much as I want to continue this I have planned things for you," he said "What plans?" I asked, "Let's go," he said take my hand went to Elevator, he click the button for the terrace, "Tell me at least what you have planned?" I asked again but he just look at me and smile, finally with ping elevator door open and we came out, I look around, I was speechless, there were candles and fairy lights all around, also there was colour full decoration, Liam place a hand on my back I look at him, "You did this all for me?" I asked and he nods, "This is so beautiful," I said and kiss him, he kisses me back it was a small kiss.

he lead me to the table help me sit and then sit in front of me, there was already dishes on the table he opens their lids and serve me and then to himself, it was really delicious, "It's really tasty," I said, "Yeah! It is the dishes my dad had made for my on their first date," he said "Wow! Really?" I asked, "Yeah! Their marriage was arranged by my both side grandparents, but my mom was always in love with my dad he was her crush but my dad wasn't happy he thought his freedom was snatched. Liam said, "Wow! Then?" I asked curiously, "But my grandfather said if he will try to break his wedding he has to face a consequence for that, then my dad made a plan he told my mom that he will let her work which she was wanted but hadn't allowed by her family, but only if she will agree to divorce him after six months," Liam said which made me stop eating and listen to him carefully, "So my mom understand that dad doesn't want this wedding so she agreed Because she knows there was no any benefit to be in a meaningless marriage," Liam said, "Then how the love happened?" I ask, "But as they had to live together and also to show my grandparents they were happy this made them come close more and more, my dad start falling for her, but he had no idea, but when six months completed as agreement mom signed the divorce papers and left the house without telling my dad," Liam says and I gasp, "Wow! Your parents are divorced?" I ask him, "No because when my dad came to know that he first tear those paper he called my mom and ask to meet her, when she goes back to the home to meet him he had cooked all these dishes by himself and he confesses her feelings to her and told her he never wants to divorce her." Liam said, "Wow! Your parents have really wonderful love story," I said,

The whole dinner he talks about his family which I had a little Idea about he told me he has two siblings one younger brother and one younger sister. He said he had already told his family about us even they had seen things in the news. They are happy for him as well want to meet me. We both finally finish our food and he get up, "Will you have a dance with me?" He said by extending his hand I accept it and he pulls me up, and again like last time there was music from an unknown place, we start moving and the view from there was mesmerizing because this resort is in hight and away from the city From here we can see the whole city which was looking beautiful, I look at Liam who was already has eyes on me, our lips meet it was a sweet kiss like always but slowly-slowly it turns into heated kiss I was kissing Liam like my life was depending on that kiss, I close the all distance between us his hand reaches to my ass and he grabs it and which make me moan, our tongues were playing together, I cling to him and he lifts me I can feel his hardness on my stomach he took me to the small cough bed and put me there without breaking our kiss.