27.Liam Robertson-2

Liam Robertson 

It was only me and Alison in the room, I was happy at least she is ready to talk to me. "Yes, what you want to talk to me?" I said in a normal tone not trying to show I am excited, the next thing I know I heard is a loud sound and a sharp pain on my cheeks, yeah! She just slap me and it wasn't a soft it was hard that going to make its imprint on my face for today. "How you dare to do this?" She says in raging voice, I had never seen her like this, what happened to her? This is not the Alison I had met in wedding.

"what are you saying Alison?" I said, "This conference was not for Business it was for me to humiliate me in front of them, Isn't it?" She said and I was shocked how she can? "No Not there is nothing like that Alison, why would I?" I was saying but she cut me in middle, "Stop the bullshits Mr Robertson and don't know I am feeling strange you are doing this after all you are same to" She was saying, but this time I cut her, "Stop it please I am saying it I would never do anything to insult you," I said "Okay then tell me how did they got that pictures? Isn't you was the one who has handled that?" She said and I look at her with shocked how she knows I was the one who handled that? I mean she wasn't talking to me, "You are thinking how I know? Rick had called me to not worry about that you have handled that by buying that photographer, that mean you have that photo," she said by Pocking on my chest, and yes it's true I am the one who give that pictures to the Reporters but reason was not humiliating her my reason was something else,

"Do you know how bad it can be for me? People would have thought I am having an affair with you show I can do business with you?" She said and she had tears in her eyes, what I did in my anger I am not weak Person but she made me that, to do without thinking, "I am sorry I ..was just" I was saying, "Yes you are just.. trying to humiliate me because I didn't give you a shit, and I will never be the respect I have for you as a business man is also ended today with your this stunt," she said and her eyes where filled with tears and now I am regretting my move, how I can? And I made my self just bad in her eyes, this was not my plan my plans was to make her remember our moments, which we had spend, "I am sorry Alison I am really sorry please.." I was saying and tried to hold her, but she move away "Don't try to touch me, I don't want your dirty hand around me, I can't believe that I thought you are good man?" She said and it was nothing just like someone riping my heart.

"Alison I just tried is to talk to you, wanted to know why you ditch me before our date? Why did you not even bother to tell me you are living the hotel,? Why did you blocked my number?" I said she was shocked, "I am not bonded to answer you, I can do whatever I want too, so don't tell me these all you? You think I would have date you after seeing all?" She said seeing all what she is talking about? "What did you.."

I was saying when there was knock on the door constantly, "Come in" I said I saw Sandra came in, "Sandra there must be any important problem that you are disturbing me?" I said and Sandra was little scared, "Sorry sir but Ms Parker is here to meet you," she said and this woman don't know when I will get rid off her, she is always in the way when I talked to Alison like she got some telepathic message that she have to come at this time, in wedding was ok but here too? "Tell her to wait I will," I was saying, "Sorry to take your time Mr. Robertson she is more important than me please go and attend her," she said take her bag wipe her eyes and go out of the conference hall before I can say and anything, "Sir.." Sandra says, "Let's go first deal with her," After all she had already created mess I am dealing with Ms Grace Parker, I am coming.

I came out and go to my cabin she was sitting and was little fuming too, "What that Alison was doing here?" She said, I look at her, "Whatever she was doing its non of your business," I said and she was looking defected, "Yeah! I don't meant that, I was just asking because she just insulted me in the corridor," she said and I look at her, "And what she said?" I asked "Leave it I don't want to remember all those shits or neither I want to go on her label," she said and roll her eyes, "So are you here again so I can convince your dad?" I said and she look at me, "Yes please do it, Liam It's important for us," she said and I look at her, "Us or you?" I said and she don't have words what she would say.

"I am not going to do anything for you and that's my final answer as the last time I was an idiot who believed on you and see what you did? I was about to lost," I said "I am accepting it was my fault but I want a chance to improve myself and to.." she was saying but I cut her in middle, "See I have no time and go and talk to your dad, and convince him, I have a not bit of interest in you, So just go," I said and she get from the chair stomping leave the room, A complete rich brat the actions her dad is taking now he should have taken it a long ago.

I sit on my Chair and Sandra come into my cabin with small pouch like thing, "What's that?" I asked her, "It..it's a ice pack," she said and which makes me confused, "And why that's?" I asked "It's for your cheeks," she said and point to my cheeks then I remembered that it's still hurting where she had leaved her imprint on my cheeks. I was feeling embarrassed "Yeah, when we have next meeting?" I asked to change the topic, "Sir we don't have any meetings today you had told me that to cancel all the meetings after the conference," she said and yes I had because I had thought after the conference we will talk short out the things and then she will spend her day with me, well she talk but not the way I wanted I said and touch my cheek, "Uhh! Okay then you go and bring the new clients files who wants to deal with us, and also call Mr Parker right now," I said and she nod I want to talk to Mr Parker not because she told me because I have too.

What's going on between Liam and Grace? And what he want to talk to her father?

Stay connected to know...

Tomorrow True will be revealed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

If you like this chapter please vote ⭐ and comment.

And Don't forget to Follow me on Instagram @dipikawrites for more information about me and my stories.