The Adopted Three

Louis and Harry are happily married and have decided that they want to adopt. Louis and Harry were on their way to the orphanage to adopt a child. They didn't decide on a specific gender or age. Once Louis parked the car, they got out and went inside of the orphanage.

Harry and Louis told the lady behind the desk that they were thinking about adopting. The lady led them to the playroom where all the kids were playing. Louis noticed two little boys playing with each other while Harry noticed a tanned boy playing by himself. Louis walked towards the brown and blonde haired boys who were playing with each other and Harry walked towards the tanned boy that was playing by himself.

Once Louis was close to the boys, he got down to their level. "Hi, I'm Louis." Louis said to the boys. "Hi, I'm Liam and that's Niall." Liam said, pointing to the blonde haired boy next to him. "How old are you, Liam and Niall?" Louis asked them. "I'm four." Liam said while Niall said, "I'm two." Liam, Niall, would you two like to come home with me?" Louis asked. "Yes!" Liam and Niall shouted. Louis picked up Niall and grabbed Liam's hand while Liam carried his woody doll in his other hand and walked over to Harry.

When Louis got closer to Harry, he could see Harry talking to a little boy. "Hey Harry, this is Liam and Niall." Louis said. Liam and Niall waved at Harry. "Lou, this is Zayn." Harry said, picking up Zayn. "Hi Zayn." Louis said to the six year old. Zayn hid his face in Harry's neck. "He's a bit shy." Harry said. "Well, I guess we're adopting all three boys?" Louis asked Harry. "Yea, we're gonna adopt Liam, Niall, and Zayn." Harry replied.

After Louis and Harry signed the papers they needed to sign, they were on their way home with their three new additions. "Daddy?" Niall asked. "Yes, buddy?" Harry said. "I hungry." Niall replied. Harry handed Niall some crackers. "Daddy Lou, where we goin'?" Liam asked. "Home." Louis replied. Zayn was asleep in his car seat clutching the teddy bear Harry gave him when they got in the car.