Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Tara

"I need a break!" I could barely get the words out with all my huffing and puffing. I went too hard during the last song and could feel my legs were cramping. I knew I should've stretched before I came.

While I was dying, Indigo was completely fine. I didn't see a single drop of sweat on that girl. She was still dancing and not showing any signs of stopping. I just couldn't keep up.

I tapped her on the shoulder. "I'm thirsty!" I shouted. She nodded and went back to doing the stanky leg. I walked off the dance floor to get to the kitchen.

I got a soda this time so I wouldn't piss off Tatiana.

I hadn't seen her in a while, so I decided to call her. She picked up on the first ring. "What's wrong?" The background was quiet, so I bet she wasn't in the house anymore.

"Nothing. Where are you?"

"I'm just out front getting some air."

"Oh okay, just checking. Come find us when you get back, kay?"

"Yup." I hung up and sighed. I should've figured Tatiana would need some space, being her first party and all. It was probably overwhelming, but I hoped she wasn't feeling miserable.

I suddenly felt the need to go to the bathroom, bad. I swore, knowing there was probably going to be a line. I went to check and saw ten people already waiting. Ugh, I would pee on myself if I waited any longer.

Though I said I wouldn't use the stairs, I didn't give a shit now. I was praying there was a bathroom up there. I would be pissed if there wasn't. Then I'd know the Tresemme Triplets were cheap as shit. Ain't no way two hundred people could share a bathroom.

I went up the stairs, squishing past people and holding on to the railing tightly so I wouldn't go over. At the top was a long hallway and a bunch of doors, all closed. At first I was gonna ask the people on the stairs for directions, but they were horse playing too much.

I started walking down the hall and knocking on the doors, hoping I wouldn't see any runaway tallywackers. The first two were ocupado and I believe bedrooms, while the third was a closet. When I knocked on the fourth, I didn't hear anything. Crossing my fingers that I wouldn't see something I shouldn't, I went in.

Immediately, I was hit with the smell of smoke and sounds of coughing. Okay, not a bathroom, but it could've been worse. It was just a bunch of dudes smoking weed. Two were on a king sized bed passing a blunt and another stood in front of them talking. The last guy was sitting at a desk on his phone.

Hey! Weed was a drug and I had some drugs in my bag. I got excited wondering if these dudes would buy.

"What you need lil mama?" One of the guys on the bed asked.

"I'm just trying to find the bathroom." And get you to buy these drugs.

He nodded. "If you go down the hall and take a left, that's it right there."

"Thank you." I didn't leave though. I was thinking of the easiest way to bring this up.

"Yo, I saw your sister earlier. She looks hot," I heard one of the guys say. I looked over at him and realized he was from my history class.

"Oh! Hey...."

"Jordan."

"Jordan!" I wasn't bad with names. I just never went to that class. "Yeah, I got my sister to come out tonight." Everyone knew Tatiana wasn't social. She rarely talked to anyone at school and was very unapproachable.