Characters' Last Words

Here's just what our fellow characters want to say to the readers.

Vera : I can't believe y'all made it through like twenty three chapters with me. Thank you all for understanding me and my story. Did I mention to you I now have a boyfriend!!!

Florence : Omg omg!! I finally get to have a point of veiw for  the first time! Okay okay, before I say thank you, I'd like to make a view changes to the story..

Author : Florence, I'm the author and I make the decisions here!

Florence : oh shut up ini! It's my time to shine. Now where was I? Oh yeah... I'd like my character to be taller and more sexy. You didn't even describe my appearance, now all the readers will think I'm fat and weird! Oh and while you're at it, can you make Vera my side kick?

Vera : wait what?? No no no, I'm not taking orders from you.

Florence : let me finish!! I'd also like to be the Ceo of Go with the flow lip gloss enterprise. Okay, now I'm done

Ayo : Thank you so much for not killing me in the book Ini!

Author : it remained a little bit till I got rid of you.. But you're welcome anyways.

Vera : lmaoo I almost wished you got rid of Ayo.

Ayo : Hey! I'm still here you know!

Vera : oops!!

Steve : what's happening here assholes?!

  * Steve had an accident two weeks after *

Tobi : So I was read by a bunch of people all along? Wow.

Florence : Ini! Where's Collins?

Author : oh yeah... I don't think he's necessary here.

Florence : If you can add Steve, then fucking add my man!!

Author : Geez okay

Collins : what the hell is happening??

Vera : just say thank you to the readers

Collins : Thank you blah blah blah. Now, When's my story going to get done?!

Author : LOL, never.

Vera : hahaha I'm literally the only who got a story to tell. I'm lucky bitches!

Author : actually Vera, I'm thinking of doing a sequel, but you won't really be involved like before, you'll just be a minor character.

Florence : it's obviously going to be about me.

Vera : what the hell?! How is this happening?! I need to be apart of the sequel.

Florence : You're just bummed because you won't be Important anymore. Sorrrrryy!

Tobi : Thank you everyone for reading.

Florence : Thank you so much for your time.

Ayo : I don't feel like I had an important role here..

If you're bummed that this book's ending, check out '5 minutes' by my dearest friend @blavkrainbows  Trust me, you won't regret reading it.

Stay safe.

Keep shining ✨😘💕💋

Thank you. 💜💜💜