ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕩

"Yeah? I figured you'd be down especially since you just gave me a permanent scar to make me believe you were single." He laughed pointing to his arm where my nail marks still were.

I quietly apologized unable to do more because of how fast my brain was working. I played with my fingers on the table trying to work out the success rate in Tetsurou and I being together, but everything was blank to me. Volleyball was all I knew.

"Listen, I know this is kind of sudden. We don't even have to be in a relationship, but can we at least try the date thing? Couldn't now be us trying it out?" He had gotten closer and reached for my hand, but decided against it while he was talking.

I take a deep breath and nod, "Okay, consider this our first date. This doesn't mean we are dating!" I quickly rushed the last sentence, but this didn't deter the smirk that arose on Kuroo's face from across the bar. He nodded and turned to put the finished food onto plates for us then came to sit next to me. He sheepishly took my hand and turned it over in his other hand, "So, what's okay for a first date and what's not?"

I scoff, "you think I have done this before? I didn't become the ace by going out on first dates." He laughs quietly and agrees with me before looking into my eyes. I brush his fringe out of his eyes exposing his whole face. The feeling of his hair against my fingertips will be burned into my memory forever.

"We should really uh, eat. I worked so hard and you're ignoring my work." He complained before adding, "What are you, vegan?" He laughed.

I laughed too, but stopped before I lost my focus. This was a volleyball game. Kuroo is other side of the court, and I am the ball. But, what was blocking me? I became hyper aware of his hand squeezing mine and his eyes on me. The other side of the court doesn't move. The ball does. I have to move.

As if I was actually playing the game, I forcefully pushed myself into Kuroo. My face smacked his and he fell backwards with a yelp. My knees hit the floor on either side of Kuroo's body and my elbows hit Kuroo's hands which smacked the ground.

"I-I'm sorry!" I shouted struggling to get up with my cast on my leg and only falling back down into the poor boy who let out a groan. His hands found themselves around my waist and he only smirked, "I think this could be saved for the fifth date at least." He commented slyly.

I rolled my eyes then remembered why we got here in the first place. I pushed my head down letting our lips meet softer this time; I had learned my lesson about hard pushes.

Kuroo met my inexperienced lips with his rough ones. One of his hands pushed up through my hair and tugged softly. I stopped kissing him thinking that was the hint to stop but he growled and pushed my lips back into his.

When we finally broke he helped me up carefully and I pushed him towards the couch. "The food," He complained, "I didn't become a housewife for you to pretend I didn't make it."

I groaned and let him guide me back to the stool. He sat too and we ate together. His food was surprisingly good for someone who also dedicated their soul to a sport, but I wasn't going to boost his ego.

"It's good isn't it?  I am the best, aren't I?" He boosted his own ego without me saying anything. I wickedly grinned taking our empty plates into the kitchen, "No, it was awful." 

He scoffed and folded his arms following me into the kitchen, "Don't lie. Liars get punished, you know?" 

I calmly walked past him with a pin in my mouth trying to pull half of my hair away from my face. He came up in front of me and took the pin from my mouth letting his finger brush against my bottom lip. I looked at him as he pinned my hair back for me then put his hands on my shoulder returning my gaze. I noticed his eyes glancing down to my lips before flicking back up to my eyes quickly. I was not going to make the first move this time, so I only smirked, "Someone's more shy than they let on, huh?"