ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

"Hey Y/n! What- Haiba?" Kuroo had met me at the intersection and begun to stare at Lev confusedly.

"Y/n! Don't let Lev play again with us! He sucks at everything." Kenma had met up with us too.

Kuroo looked at the two then back at me muttering, "Play... sucks..." and I laughed, "We were playing Minecraft last night. Lev had to stay with me because it started raining."

Kuroo seemed to accept this but threw a jealous glare at Lev. He crossed his arms and walked with us to the school. Lev and Kenma took both sides of me to talk about minecraft and volleyball. Kuroo huffed and pushed himself between Lev and I.

I threw him a smile and he took that as an excuse to hold my hand. Lev and I met eyes mostly because I was afraid he'd take it the wrong way but he only grinned at me. Kuroo got closer to me and kissed my head.

"Alright lovebirds. Stop it before I throw up." Kenma stuck his tongue out making us laugh.

As we got to the gym and the two we walked with went to the lockers, Kuroo stood with me alone. "Before everyone comes out, I wanted to know." He said carefully. I hummed in response and looked up at him but his eyes were casted to the side. He always looked away when he was nervous, so I squeezed his hand.

"We are officially dating now, right?" He asked quickly.

"Y-yes? I think so." He got in front of me holding both of my hands. My back was against the wall which made me nervous, but I was confident that Kuroo was still too much of a wimp to do anything especially in public like this.

"So, what's okay and what isn't? Are you into PDA?" His innocence made me chuckle which seemed to frustrate him, "I need to know these things."

"Whatever you feel comfortable doing is okay. I won't back down from anything you throw at me." I told him because I was still confident in his shyness.

He nodded and took a minute to think about it before he came closer almost pressing himself against me. I remembered last time we were this close and blushed.

"Oh, come on now. You can't back down after just telling me you wouldn't." He put his hand on my face and kissed me gently. His tongue glided into my mouth stunning me enough to make my knees go weak.

He lifted me to keep me from falling and whispered gently, "Is this too much?" I shook my head and kissed him again keeping my mouth open accepting his tongue this time with my own. His hands became needy and held onto me tighter. His body now firmly pressed against mine. One hand went to hold himself up against the wall.

I busied my hands by gliding them up his shirt and holding him against me. My fingers ran down his toned body making him groan and bite my lip gently.

We quickly parted when we heard whistles and cat calls from behind us. The team stood there with sinister expressions. Yamamoto looked as if he was going to pass out, "The captain got a girlfriend before any of us did!" He whined.

Kuroo scratched the back of his head with a wide smile without saying a word. I decided to utilize the stern whistle snapping the boys upright again, "Get to work! We've got to practice our blocking and this time, Kuroo. Actually jump for it." I teased him while I limped back to the bench.