ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

"That boy had me read three stories to him." He collapsed into the bed next to me. I hummed in response. 

"And I'm not talking little books. I am talking chapter books!" He got close to me and wrapped his arms around me from behind putting a kiss on my shoulder. 

It had been about a week since Aimoto and Shiratorizawa messed things up. Kuroo has refused to go home since he came the first night, but his family, Kiba, and myself were not complaining. The first day back from school was enough fuel for him to never leave my side. 

-Back to the first day back to school after the incident- 

"You boys want to make it up to me so bad then practice time is doubled all week. We will beat Shiratorizawa until they beg for mercy!" 

The boys accepted this reluctantly and got to practicing while the school nurse checked my leg before taking the cast off slowly. 

"You can go back to your team now, but I recommend taking it slow at first young lady." She told me sternly. 

I nodded with a smile and walked her out choosing not to tell the team I was completely better to play volleyball with my own team again. They'll just have to do without their ace for a little while longer. 

-Back to the present- 

"You feeling okay?" Kuroo asked worriedly as he put his hand on my forehead. 

I rolled to face him and brushed his hair out of his face, "Yes I am okay." I told him sweetly taking the hand off my head to hold in my own. 

"I don't want you pushing yourself just because your leg is free," He mumbled as he looked into my eyes. I nodded slowly and he frowned, "Seriously, don't think you can just go crazy now." 

"I get it Tetsurou. I won't overwork myself." He frowned deeper. 

"Y/n?" 

I turned back over and this time he didn't move closer to me. Irritation was flowing through my veins uncontrollably. I knew exactly why, but I was not going to tell him. 

My period has come full force. I could think of nothing worse than having him with me right now because I felt like I was going to explode. 

"Goodnight, Tetsurou." I said in a snappy tone, but couldn't close my eyes because of the regret I felt. 

I heard him turning away from me mumbling a goodnight back and I knew I had hurt him. He'd get over it maybe. 

I had dozed off, but it was around 3am and here I was wide awake again. I get up and go downstairs quietly to get some ice cream and I sat in the dining room alone eating it. 

"Y/n? Are you okay?" I lifted my head up to see Kuroo sleepily looking at me by the dining room entrance in his fluffy pajama pants and white t-shirt. He rubbed his eyes and yawned softly, but I could tell he was concerned. 

"I am okay. Go back to bed." I put my head back down and slowly ate small bites of my ice cream. 
He came and sat down beside me not saying a word as he put his head down on the table with me. I moved to look at him with my head still down, "What are you doing?"